My soulmate is a werewolf and one of my kidnappers 1-1

Five years later.

"Will Alora Grimnature please come to the principal's office." The intercom boomed out if the speaker box, on top the door, with its static relay.

Just great, I thought to myself. Now what was wrong. I know I didn't do anything wrong, but yet here I am being called down.

Sighing I push back from my desk, standing. As I made my way through the students in my A.P. Chemistry class, they all moved away clearing a path for me.

"It figures that she would get called down."

"I just wish she would do something to get expelled."

"She's just a freak, she doesn't belong here."

They students whispered as I passed them.

Everyday I hear these whispers from my classmates in every class. Sadly there was nothing I could do about it. I just have learned to live with it. so let them, I am indifferent to it and have been from the first comment.

However I have a much better relation with my teachers, I always keep them on their toes and they help me learn so mush as they also make me help my classmates as the teaching assistant because I am smart and learn the subjects quickly.

I sped down the halls and upstairs, hanging a quick left I open the door to the office. I noticed that there were about five kids lounging in the seats in the commons in front Mr. Donative's office.

Just as I calmed my nerves and was about to open the door, one of the boys called over to me.

"Hey, what's your name? Get in trouble much?" He ended on a snicker.

I quickly turn my head to face him and his grin died into a look of bewilderment. My glare could chisel rock. It helped my eyes were a red-black color.

"Please come in dear." Mr. Donative called in his deep tone from within the room. I hastily enter. "Sit down, I have a few things I would like to discuss with you."

"Am I in trouble?" I asked meekly, hanging my head.

His laugh resonated throughout the room, bouncing off the walls. "No, no you're not. I was wondering if you would be able to tutor some boys that have all the same classes as you do. I was hoping that you can show them the school and help them out with anything that they would need."

"Why are you asking me?"

"Well for one the class schedule is the same for all of you and they are transfer students. And well they are very special, they are royals. I know this is a lot of responsibility to take on but I would appreciate it very much if you would agree."

"Very well. But tell me must I act as a good friend or am I allowed my distance?" My voice was cold but not so much that it was rude, it was just my normal tone. I kept away from others all my life and that's the way it will stay.

"That would be fine, just try to sound a little nicer though, I don't know how they are use to being treated by others. So a little effort would be needed, otherwise there is no need to be good friends."

"So just to reiterate I just show them around school and take them to my classes and help them learn? And just for at school correct?"

"Yes, that is right. And the moment school ends you have no need to stick around them."

"Very well. So where are these new classmates of mine?" He handed over a small pocket book that I decided I would read later.

We stood up and left his office and strode over to the commons. "Boys this is Alora, Alora Grimnature. She will be taking you to all your classes and tutoring you if need be. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask her."