My soulmate is a werewolf and one of my kidnappers ch 5

When I woke up my head felt stuffed full of cotton, and yet I felt oddly relaxed for the first time in a long time. Which was weird, I am always on edge in case anything happens, anything.

I jolt up in bed to find I most certainly was not in my room. “We are not in Kansas anymore Toto.” I remarked.

“Oh god!” I looked down to see that I was in a very pink very doll like room, fit for a five year old; which I most certainly was not. I tossed the frilly pink covers away with disgust and found that I was dressed in baby doll pajamas.

What the hell had happened lately!

I was scrambling out of the bed when there was a soft knock on the door. Apparently whoever this was presumed me to be asleep. It slowly creaked open and a head popped in. There was a smile on the face and my heart skipped a beat and all of yesterday rushed back with a roaring force in my mind.

I groaned and buried my head under the pillow pink or not it minutely helped.

“So you are awake, how are you feeling?” Mark asked with a light cheery tone.

My rebuttal was a groan at a massive headache. “Why is everything pink?!”

I felt a hand still on my back. “Why I thought you looked cute in pink, considering that it’s the same color of your hair.”

I jolted upright to pull my hair in front of my face. I gasped in horror as I found it was indeed pink, and not some subtle pink, but electric. The color should have been made a crime.

He pulled a strand lightly from my grasp and smiled at me. “I find it lovely.”

His eyes gazed steadily at my own and I wanted to look away. “But it is not.”

“I have no clue what you’re talking about, the pink helps to balance you out.” The smile had not left his face and did me under.

“I need a hat to cover it all, it is just way to girly for the likes of me.”

“Oh yes that reminds me I have some of your clothes here.” Mark noted in a whimsical tone.

I was confused, why in hell’s bells would he have my clothes. “Umm, can I ask why?”

“Because you’ll be staying with me for a bit.” He beamed at that part, and for the first time in my life I was truly worried for my well being, well my mental stability. “It took me a bit to get Cooper agree that I could very well take care of you and help with some of your work. So just count this as a mini vacation, you work too much.”

Thinking to myself, I do not work too much, I just devote lots of energy to the job at hand.

“Devote is still a bit tame dear.” I flinched at his voice. Apparently I spoke out loud. “Worship your work is more like it, I know all about how you stay up a week at a time to finish your latest project. It’s very unhealthy. So no work-minus schoolwork-will I allow you to do. So relax.”

He flashed that bright smile at me and I was smitten in an instant; anything he wanted and I was most likely to do, not the best result but the current one nonetheless.

“Do you think I can get my clothes now?”

“Oh yes, be back in a moment.”

I did not watch him leave the room and I wondered what I was to do! Here I was in the house of the man I was in love with. It was nice that I was here-hell lovely even-but this was just not right. And how the hell did he get Cooper to agree with this.

But there was a strange plus, at least I did not get kidnapped by some infects-again-or something else.

When he said he would be back in a moment he meant it. He swiftly entered the room with a gym bag in hand. “Here you go, just get dressed and then I can give you a tour.”