FIVE

the sidemen, their friends and girlfriends sat on the sofa in jj and simons apartment arguing over what takeaway to get.

"just get kfc man!" jj said and callux nodded in agreement and simon followed.

"nah bro i want pizza so bad." ethan said and freezy grabbed his shoulder.

"you know what me too. i agree with behz." freezy said and josh shook his head.

"i want sushi." vik said and jj tutted

"shut the fuck up vik-"

"why dont you all just order different stuff." iris asked and talia nodded.

"big brain family." talia smirked and everyone laughed.

"yeah but what if all the delivery people knock at the same time?" simon asked and the group thought for a second.

"just send jj, they wont question it." harry replied followed by a chorus of laughs.

"oi fuck you man im not even fat." jj said slumping into his seat whilst ethan laughed loudly in his direction.

"thats a violation man."

after the arguing died down everybody ordered what they wanted, splitting themselves into groups for each different restaurant.

"what did you get?" harry asked, taking a seat on the floor next to iris' legs as she sat on the sofa.

"talia and i are gonna share a pizza. what about you?" she asked, leaning her chin in her palm and resting her arm on her knee so she was close to the side of his face.

"kfc with jj." he told her and she scrunched her nose up.

"yuck." she said and his mouth widened.

"you dont like kfc?" he asked and she shook her head no giggling at the boys overreaction. "how do you not like kfc?"

"i just dont really like it im sorry." she said and he glared at her.

"yeah whatever youre not forgiven." he said and she smiled. she stared down at the boy and couldnt help but notice how attractive he looked today. not that he didnt every day.

"what?" he asked noticing the fact that shed been staring at him a while.

"what? nothing." she said and coughed, looking away from him.

"were you admiring me iris?" he asks and she rolls her eyes.

"i always am harry." she said and attempted to wink but she knew shed failed horribly, never being able to properly do it.

"that was fit." he teased her and she laughed.

"you two love birds flirting?" asked freezy as he flopped down on the sofa next to iris.

"no ew." she replied quickly and harrys face showed mock hurt.

"wow iris how lovely of you." he joked and cal laughed.

"shes had you there." he joked and harry sat up on the sofa with them. iris now being sandwiched between the two boys.

"fuck off you prick." harry said back to his friend and iris watched as the two joked back and forth.

iris found herself staring at and admiring harry again. he looked so comfortable and happy whilst joking with his friend and she found it so cute. but she was quickly pulled from her thoughts.

"iris? you alright lass?" cal asked and she looked at him.

"what? yeah why?" she asked, slightly embarrassed.