SEVENTEEN

smut warning

iris and harry sat on the sofa in iris' apartment watching something that harry had put on. harry watched the tv intently whereas iris was barely interested in what was playing as she scrolled through tiktok.

she watched video after video before an unusual one came up on her feed. one of harry. an edit, to be precise. she watched it and felt heat rise to her cheeks before looking over at the boy next to her.

he was truly so attractive. she could never get over how fit harry was and how badly she wanted to tear off his clothes. she looked back down at her phone, watching the video a few more times before locking her phone and dropping it down next to her.

she slowly leaned herself in closer to harry, turning slightly so she was on an angle looking at him. "you okay?" he asked her after noticing her begin to straddle his thighs.

"mhm." she nodded looking up at him as he stared back. harry was slightly confused but this was a moment hed been waiting for and he was definitely not going to complain.

"do you not like this film?" he asked her letting his hands find their way around her hips.

"its kinda boring." she told him, playing with the hair at the bottom of his neck as he looked up at her with his lip between his teeth. "i can move if you wanna watch it." she asks but his grip on her hips tightens as he protests.

quickly iris pushes her lips against his and almost immediately his tongue slipped into her mouth deepening it. he was not wasting any time.

harrys warm hands wandered under iris' shirt causing goosebumps to rise on her skin as she sighed into the kiss. harrys lips began to press kisses down her neck, sucking gently at certain spots causing her to whine.

"god.." harry groaned against her neck as she started to grind down against him. "arms up baby" he told her, tugging against her small top as she lifted her arms allowing him to pull it over her head before muttering a 'good girl' causing her to blush.

he got back to work nibbling at the skin of her chest, this time focusing more on her boobs that were still hidden behind the white lace bra as she had her head thrown back.

his hands wandered up her back before beginning to unclip her bra and pulling it down her arms. her nipples hardened after feeling the cold air hit them and he stared at them in amazement.

"harry." she whined and he looked up at her with a smirk before standing up with her legs wrapped around his waist and taking her to her room.

slowly he placed her down on the bed before hovering over her. "youre so fucking gorgeous." he told her and she blushed.

"do something." she told him and he smirked.

"what do you want?" he asked and she whined, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling his lips to hers. "tell me what you want."

"anything." harry laughs before trailing his mouth down her chest and to her boobs taking one of her nipples into his mouth as she moans out his name.

as he listens to her moans it gives him more confidence and his hand trails down her stomach and toward the band of the shorts she was wearing.

he dragged his hand under them before massaging the skin right above where she wanted him most. "please harry" she let out, barely above a whisper causing him to laugh again.

he could barely believe how desperate for him she was despite how little hed done. "please what?"

usually iris was not one to beg, at all but right now as harry sat above her with his face against her chest and hand in her in her underwear inches away from where she needed him most, she couldnt think of anything else. "please touch me."

he thought for a second about teasing her further but decided that was more torture for him.

the tips of his fingers found their way to her clit as he rubbed circles causing her to immediately whine out and grip a hand onto his arm.

"youre so fucking wet for me." he almost moaned himself and she whined again in response. every noise she made caused him to get harder and harder.

he watched intently at how her body moved against his hand and how her mouth fell open forming an 'o' shape and he couldnt help but feel smug about how he was the first person to touch her like this.

suddenly his hand left her shorts and she opened her eyes to look down at him confused but before she could say anything he begun to drag the shorts down her legs.

he let them fall off of the end of the bed with her underwear following before he moved to sit up and pulling her on top of him again.

"harry-?" she starts to question him but he quickly cuts her off by trailing his fingers against her folds as she lets out a moan.

"please harry." that right there could have sent him over the edge but instead he pushed his lips against hers as he slide a finger into her.

she groans against his lips and he smiles in response and if she wasnt so caught up in the feeling shed have rolled her eyes at him.

she sinks down onto his finger as he encourages her watching through hazy eyes as she begins to move on his finger.

her face falls into his neck as he continues to move his finger against her, using another hand to massage her clit.

"so wet." he mumbles and she continues to bounce on his finger as he praises her.

she felt her stomach begin to knot and moans out before telling him "im really close."

"i know baby." he tells her, moving his finger quicker.

"please harry."

"go on ive got you." he tells her, sucking a mark onto her neck as she moans out his name over and over whilst cumming onto his finger. she rides out her high before tiredly dropping her head onto his shoulder.

"all that because you watched an edit. am i that irresistible?" he asked and she looked up at him confused.

"what?" she asked and he smirked.

"i saw what you were watching." he told her and her eyes widened as blush spread across her face.

"oh my god thats so embarrassing." she tells him with a laugh but he shakes his head, pecking her lips.

"youre so beautiful." he tells her though before she can reply theres a bang at the front door.

"iris! you left the key in the lock i cant get in." talia shouts and the pairs eyes widen.

"i cant go." harry tells her gesturing to the hard on in his joggers and iris laughs before climbing off of the bed.

she grabs her dressing gown before running to the door, stumbling as she does so causing harry to laugh.

"sorry." iris tells talia and talias eyes immediately find their way to iris' bra and top on the living room floor.

"you didnt not have sex on the couch. harry where are you?" talia shouts through the apartment and iris can hear harrys laugh from her bedroom.

twitter

@wroetoshaw if i havent told you before i appreciate all the edits you lot make

an hi lol sorry if this was bad its my first time writing smut

also thank u sm for 400 reads <3

ok bye :)