ELEVEN

iris was awoken to her flat bell ringing for the tenth time in the past ten minutes. talia had slept over at simons so she assumed shed forgotten her key and just buzzed her in.

"iris?" she heard the voice of the last person she was expecting to see that morning.

"harry?" she asked walking out into the hall. his eyes scanned her body before he smirked. shed been sleeping in his hoodie. her hair was wavy and messy, unlike usually as it was always neat and done.

"nice hoodie." he told her and she looked down, cringing. she forgot shed put this on last night.

"sorry, i completely forgot it was yours." she told him lying but he shook his head. "anyway, what are you doing here?" she asked him.

"er can we talk?" she nodded and walked over to her sofa and he sat beside her.

"sorry ive been airing you." he told her and she shook her head.

"its literally fine harry." she told him, smiling at him and he shook his head,

"no its not. i really really enjoyed hanging out with and talking to you." he told her and she smiled.

"i did too but i get that your girlfriend wont like it so we'l-"

"katie isnt my girlfriend." he said bluntyl. "even though we broke up a few months ago i would often call her and text her. i broke up with her so it doesnt really make sense but it was weird being without her after five years. i dont really know." he explained and she nodded along, showing him she was listening. "when you moved back and we started talking i didn't think about her even once until that morning when shed been calling me whilst you were there. she said she wanted to talk so we did and i didnt wanna be a prick and continue flirting with you whilst my ex was in london so i just aired you. im sorry iris."

"you were flirting with me?" she asked him a playful smirk on her face and harry grinned.

"god ive missed you so much." he told her and she blushed.

the two stared at each other for a few seconds before his fingertips touched her neck, sending goosebumps all over her body. as he leaned in his thumb traved back and forth against her jaw and she leaned forward, just about to meet his lips but there was a bang at the front door.

"iris! i dont have a key can you let me in?" talia shouted through the door and iris' eyes widened.

"shit." she whispered before dragging harry to her room. "stay in here. when she goes to her room you can leave." she told him and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"why?" he asked and she rolled her eyes.

"because if you dont were gonna uave a lot of questions about what youre doing here at ten am whilst i wear nothing but your hoodie." she told him and before he could comment on the 'nothing but' part talia banged on the door again.

"im coming!" she said, shutting her bedroom door and running over to the front letting her sister in.

"god why were you so long?" talia asked, pulling off her shoes.

"you literally woke me up." iris said back and talia rolled her eyes.

"its 10am get a better sleep schedule. im gonna go shower." she said before walking off and disappearing behind her bedroom door.

iris ran on her tiptoes over toward her bedroom and opened it to harry. "okay lets go." she whispered to him and he nodded. the two crept out of the apartment, the sound of the shower covering any of their footsteps.

iris and harry stepped out into the hall and she smiled at him. "okay bye." she said to him and he shook his head at how eager she was for him to leave.

"i missed you." he told her and before she could reply hed begun to walk away so she slipped back through the door before talia could notice her absence.

god that boy drove her insane.

__

harry
so

iris
so?

harry
i wanna take you out
on a date

iris
then ask

harry
if you say no ill kill myself

iris
okay go on

harry
will you go out on a date with me

iris
no
just kidding
of course

harry
thank fuck for that .

iris
where and when

harry
ill pick you up tomorrow at 7
also its a surprise

iris
what should i wear

harry
if you come naked ill give you a grand

iris
you wish

harry
exactly
wear something nice

iris
so you dont think i always look nice?

harry
IRIS

iris
im kidding
ok bye i told talia and shes forcing me to go shopping so i have to shower

harry
u cant text and shop?

iris
SHUT UP

harry
so im not a priority?

iris
no youre a nuisance

harry
what the fuck

iris
im kidding
ill text u soon
bye bye

harry
bye iris

*ten minutes later*

harry
iris
iris
iris
iris
iris

iris
HII

harry
you stink

iris
omg are u 12

harry
depends
are u a nonce

iris
shut up harry

harry
alright alright bye iris

iris
bye harry