TWENTY ONE

iris finished filming her video, a lounge try on when she saw on twitter that harry had tweeted about going on stream so she had decided to join. he was playing a geoguesser game and talking about the sidemen tinder and she watched for a few minminutes, waiting to see if he mentioned her before deciding to leave a comment.

"iris commented hi harry." harry read aloud with a cute smile on his face. "hi iris how are you doing?"

she couldnt help but think about how attractive he looked as he laughed whilst reading the chat that was freaking out at the two of them interacting.

"are me and iris dating?" harry asks reading the chat with a laugh following. "nah boys were not im sorry to disappoint. were just friends."

iris scoffed at harrys words. they were definitely not just friends.

"thats why i said no to him on tinder awe fuck you." he read out her comments again before quickly trying to defend himself.

to : harry
just friends?
not what it seemed like the other night

she watched on the stream as he picked up his phone and smirked as he tapped away.

from : harry
i must have forgotten what happened the other night

to : harry
are u sure

from : harry
no clue what youre talking about princess

he placed his phone down and smirked at the camera as he continued on with his game. he knew exactly what he was doing and two could play at that game.

iris was still in a red set from her try on haul so she decided to text harry a picture:

to : harry
your stream is so boring

from : harry <3 fucking hell you are unreal

from : harry <3
fucking hell
you are unreal

to : harry <3
gtg im meeting gee for dinner

from : harry <3
youre joking

to : harry <3
ill text u when im back

from : harry <3
okay im coming round when u do

to : harry <3
good <3 see u soon