NINE

iris woke up from a loud knock at harrys bedroom door. "oi! you two up? ive got food!" cal shouted through the door and harry groaned next to her.

she looked over her shoulder at him and he smiled at her. "shall i open it?" she whispered and he shook his head.

"ignore him." he said and wrapped his arm around the girl pulling her into his chest but cal had heard the conversation through the door.

"you prick i could hear you!" the tall boy said pushing the door open. "let me join in the cuddles"he got himself into the bed so iris now found herself sandwiched by the two for the second time.

"awe this is nice." harry joked and freezy laughed as iris sat herself up.

"here." cal handed out about fifteen hash browns between the three of them and then bagels.

"thank you." iris said and cal smiled at her.

"its alright iris only the nice thing i could do for you after you were hammered last night." before she could protest, though she knew it was true harrys voice butted in.

"can you feed it to me?" harry asked and cal shook his head.

"dont you dare iris thats a grown man let him sit up."

"calll my heads fucking killing."

"get up bog or im eating yours as well." cal said as he finished his third hashbrown as iris laughed at him.

"god." harry said sitting up a little to eat his food.

the three all engaged in conversation laughing and joking for around an hour before harrys phone started to ring. iris picked it up from next to her and handed it to him.

"um its somebody called katie." she told him and cal and harry eyed each other nervously. "what?" iris asked confused.

"nothing." harry said declining the call and freezy nodded. though iris' suspicion didnt stop as harrys phone continued to light up repeatedly with texts and calls.

"what she spamming me for man?" harry asked and freezy scratched his neck.

"im not gonna lie man i posted a photo of you two on my story last night im sorry." he said and iris raised her eyebrows.

"what photo?" iris asked as harry grabbed his phone and got up cals story showing iris.

"oh

"oh." she said as she watched cal cringe.

"bog im so sorry mate i forgot she follows me."

"nah mate its fine. it doesnt matter anyway we broke up its nothing to do with her." he said and iris couldnt help but notice that harry seemed off.

"i should probably go soon." iris said, looking at two boys, not being able to help but feel like she was overstaying.

"why?" harry asked and she laughed at him.

"i need a shower." she told him and he nodded.

"oh alright ill drive you if you want?" he asked and she shook her head.

"ill get an uber." she said with a smile but he shook his head.

"dont be stupid."

harry pulled up outside of iris apartment building and she turned to him.

"um thank you for letting me stay and stuff. ill wash this and give it back to you." she told him motioning to the hoodie she was wearing.

"dont worry about it." he said with a smile. "text me later yeah?" he asked and she nodded.

"bye harry." she told him, climbing out of the car with her heels in her hands and a rather large pair of crocs on her feet that cal had borrowed to her.

"bye iris." he said and watched as she disappeared inside of the building.

liked by taliamar, geenelson and 34,497 others irismar im never drinking again

irismar im never drinking again.

view all 3.479 comments

fan1 i love you

calfreezy good. youre nightmare
|
irismar says you

fan2 thats harrys hoodie

geenelson if you dont who will i cry with in the kebab shop
|
irismar youre right ill bring the shots

fan3 are you dating harry

taliamar i missed a good night then
|
behzinga you should have seen her by the end of it she could barely walk

fan5 harry wore this hoodie in the sidemen video last week its definitely his

wroetoshaw nice hoodie
|
irismar thanks u can borrow it sometime
|
wroetoshaw thanks thats so sweet of u

fan6 they're definitely dating wtf she only just moved there what a slag
|
fan7 lollll why did you like this comment @katie

a/n im not bashing katie omg i actually really like her its just for the story !!!!!