EIGHTEEN

iris walked through the kitchen and back into her bedroom to see harry sitting up in her bed scrolling through his phone.

"good morning." she smiled to him and he looked up at her with a smile.

"i like your pyjamas." he told her with a smirk as he pulled her toward him, looking up and down at her.

"shut up." she laughed staring down at him as he narrowed his eyes at her.

after what happened last night all iris could think about was ripping harrys clothes off of him. but she knew she couldnt do that. "im serious." he rested his hand on her waist as he continued to admire her, not even trying to hide it. "you look so fit."

the sound of her phone punging across the room saved her from jumping on top of him right there. "stop being a whore." she told him, setting her coffee on the night stand and making her way over to her phone.

"its jj." she said, looking over at the boy who was now almost finished with her coffee. "harry! i just made that."

"whats jj texting you for?" he asked, his eyebrows knitted together as he completely ignored her complaints.

"about the tinder video." she sheugs handing him her phone. "im kinda nervous."

"why? all of the lads like you." he reassures her but she instantly laughs.

"its not the boys im worried about your fans are ruthless." she says and that warrants a laugh from the messy haired boy.

"all the fans fancy you to be honest youll be alright." he holds his arm out, entangling his fingers with her own before pulling her down onto the bed next to him.

"what do you wanna do today?" he asks pulling her down onto his chest to cuddle.

harry was always cuddly in the mornings and it was definitely one of iris' favourite things about him. "just this." she tells him and he laughs in respond.

"i wanna take you out." his hand reaches down to her chin, lifting it up so she was looking at him.

"where?" she asks him and he shrugs

"where ever you want."

"youre so cute!" she tells him, snuggling into his chest as he protests.

"youre so annoying." he tells her as she laughs in response.

iris paced around her room as her sister sat angrily next to her. harry was supposed to be here over half an hour ago and he hadnt answered her texts in over an hour.

"just let me call simon!" talia said but iris immediately protested.

"please dont this is embarrassing enough!" she pleaded and before talia could respond the sound of her phone ringing cut her off.

"its harry." she told her sister and talias face immediately hardened.

"answer it!"

"hello?" iris asked and harrys laugh filled the speaker.

"hi baby." he slurred into the phone and iris' stomach immediately filled with butterflies.

"what are you doing?" she asked making sure to keep her voice stern.

"erm im at gibs with cal." he pauses to hiccup. "were a little bit drunk."