𝐹𝑖𝐹𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕪 𝟙, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚☁︎︎

My eyes popped open as the events from last night sunk in. Amelia is probably terrified of me now. My head was throbbing in pain as I groaned softly.

"Mendoza!" Noah's angry shout echoed up the stairs.

How the hell did he get into my house?

"Mendoza!" He shouted again.

I grumbled and saw my bedroom door swing open. Noah panted heavily. "What the hell was that about last night?!"

"How did you even get in my house?" I sighed in annoyance.

He ignored my comment and gripped onto the collar of my t-shirt. "You let Amelia getaway!"

"Okay, well, you nearly killed her."

He rolled his eyes. "Because she wasn't giving us the right answer."

I pushed him off. "There was no right answer. It was completely her choice."

"But aren't you mad at her?"

I shrugged. "I'm a bit heartbroken, but I'm not mad at her."

He huffed. "Yeah, but you gotta be at least a bit upset."

I shook my head and started walking away from him. "I'm not. Now get out of my house and leave me alone."

He shook his head. "No way, man. You gotta get Amelia back."

I huffed in anger. "Listen, I would love to have Amelia back, but I can't just force her to date me. And I'm not gonna use violence to persuade her. She probably hates me now anyway."

Noah placed his hands on my shoulders. "Come on, man. We just gotta try harder."

"No," My head shook. "I'm not gonna do this anymore."

His jaw clenched. "Fine, I'll do it myself."

I grabbed the hem of his shirt collar. "If you dare lay a finger on her, I will show you no mercy."

He stared at me with fire in his eyes. "Fuck you."

He pushed me away from him and stormed out the door. I scoffed. Asshole.

♥︎

I lightly knocked on Amelia's door. I tapped my foot on the ground in anticipation as I heard footsteps trail towards the door. It cracked open, revealing Amelia's beautiful face.

"Um, hey..." I muttered awkwardly.

She didn't say anything and just kept staring at me. I pulled my hands out of my pockets and held them up.

"I don't have anything on me that could hurt someone." I stated. "Promise."

A small sigh of relief escaped her mouth as she cracked the door open more. "What's up?"

She was wearing an oversized black t-shirt that ended just above her knees. Her hair was thrown into a messy bun like she was in a rush. Her neck was bruised pretty badly. It looked painful. I blinked my gaze away from it and muttered for something to say.

"Um, I'm sorry about yesterday. I have no idea why I even went along with Noah in the first place."

She nodded slowly. "Okay..."

She was acting suspicious. We stood there awkwardly and I sucked in a sharp breath through my teeth.

"Are you okay? You seem off."

She swallowed. "I'm fine..."

"You sure?" I asked.

She nodded and I saw someone walking downstairs. I realized it was Benny. Why the hell is he here? He was only wearing his boxers and he ran a hand through his messy hair. Amelia gasped and slammed the door in my face. Oh, my God...

A M E L I A
point of view.

I glared at Benny. "I told you to stay upstairs!"

He shrugged. "Sorry."

I groaned. "Geez..."

His arms crossed over his chest. "You want me to deal with that attitude problem again?"

I laughed sarcastically. "No, definitely not."

"Oh, come on." He sighed.

I shrugged. "Sorry. Now go put a shirt on."

I patted his chest lightly as I walked past him. He followed close behind me as I entered my room. His hands wrapped around my sides, causing a squeal to escape my mouth.

"Benny!"

He chuckled and spun me around to face him. "What did Luis want?"

"He just came to apologize about last night."

He hummed. "Hm, I still think you should keep your distance from him."

"Well, you're not my dad," I smirked.

"Oh, that sucks, doesn't it?" He pulled me closer to him.

I laughed and gently pressed my lips onto his. He tried to make it escalate, but I wouldn't allow it. I pulled myself away from him and smacked his chest lightly.

"Put your shirt on."

He scoffed lightly with a slight chuckle. "You're not my mom."

"Well, I am now." I threw his shirt at him.

He laughed while shaking his head. "Alright..."

He pulled his shirt on and suddenly scooped me up off the ground.

"Benny!" I groaned while laughing.

He snickered and placed his lips onto mine. My legs wrapped around his sides while my arms looped around his neck. I kissed him back passionately and his hands gripped onto my thighs. The butterflies in my stomach grew bigger with each passing second while he held me tighter. This doesn't feel right...

♥︎

author:
what the hell just happened. I didn't even mean to write that but I was out of ideas lol. so yeah I guess she's dating Benny now😩 stay gold, lovelies💕
~Olivia🤍

{2/28/21}