𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥

𝔸𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝟝, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚☯︎︎

I plopped down next to my mom who was watching tv.

"Hey, mom." I piped up.

"Hey, honey." She smiled. "What's up?"

"Um, I have a question."

She paused the tv and faced her body towards mine. "Alright, what is it?"

"So, schools starting soon and I was just wondering if I'm still gonna go?"

She looked at me with slight confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Well, my stomach is probably gonna get pretty big by the time I go back and I just don't know if I really wanna go back," I explained.

She nodded to my words. "Well, it's probably not gonna be that big yet but if you're uncomfortable with going back, you don't have to."

"Really?"

She nodded. "Mhm."

"But what about Luis?" I questioned.

She shrugged. "He's your boyfriend. You should be the one talking to him, not me."

"But I'll feel bad for just leaving him there..."

She sighed. "How about this, how about you go back for a bit and when you start to feel uncomfortable about it, you can come back home, okay?"

I nodded with a small smile. "That sounds good."

"Go talk to Luis about it." She patted my shoulder.

"Alright." I nodded my head once.

I stood up from the couch and heard the tv resume playing.

♥︎

My footsteps trailed into Luis's quiet, dark room as I looked at him. Of course, he's sleeping. Typical Louie.

"Luis?" I whispered.

He's sleeping, idiot. He's not gonna answer.

I huffed at myself and approached Luis. As I was walking over to him, I heard something that was made of glass roll away from my foot. I hummed lightly in confusion and looked down at the poorly lit floor.

I picked up a bottle and immediately knew what it was. I thought he wouldn't drink again.

"Bitch..." I whispered in anger.

I gripped the bottle in my hand and violently shook Luis awake. His eyes shot open in fear as he quickly sat up.

"What?!" He panicked.

I flipped the lights on and he squinted his eyes. My arms crossed over my chest as I stood next to his bed.

"Oh, hey, babe." He said as he rubbed his eyes.

I held the bottle out in front of him and his eyes widened slightly.

"I thought we were done with this."

He stuttered for words. "I-I don't know how that got there..."

I looked down at the ground and saw at least five or more bottles laying there. There was probably more under his bed.

I looked back up at him. "Don't lie to me. Why did you do this again? Did you forget what happened the first time?"

He sighed. "Yeah, I do remember."

"Then why did you do it again?" My voice raised slightly.

His eyes rolled. "I've just got a lot on my mind right now."

"So? That doesn't give you the excuse to drink."

He stood up in front of me. "I don't give a fuck."

My jaw clenched. "Well, you probably should. You're not gonna be a good dad if you don't pick yourself up."

I saw his face turn into anger. "I never said I wanted to be a dad in the first place! It was your stupid idea!"

My eyes widened slightly at his words. "Then why did you agree to it?"

"I didn't agree to anything!" He shouted while stepping closer to me. "You're the one who wanted it so bad!"

"You did as well!" I yelled back at him.

He groaned as he walked towards me more. My back hit the wall as my chest rose and fell fast in fear.

His finger poked at my stomach. "Maybe you should get rid of that thing in your stomach."

My head shook. "What? No, I'm keeping it."

"Well, I don't want you to!" He screamed as he squeezed my stomach harshly.

I whimpered slightly as I faced my face away from him. His grip suddenly loosened as he backed away from me. I slowly looked at him and saw tears filling up his eyes.

"I...I am so sorry..." He whispered.

I just stood there and didn't move a muscle. He ran a hand through his hair and shook his head.

"I-I don't know why I did that..." He mumbled. "I didn't mean any of that."

A small whimper left my mouth as I held back tears. He quickly wrapped his arms around me and stuffed his face into my neck.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered once again. "I didn't mean any of that."

"I don't wanna get rid of it, Luis." I hesitantly hugged him back.

His head shook. "Don't get rid of it. I don't want you to."

A tear fell from my eye as I squeezed him back tightly. What just happened...

♥︎

author:
Luis is so dramatic my gosh🙄 anyways, I'm probably gonna end this book soon because I really wanna post my third one and I'm running out of ideas lol. so I think the next chapter will be the last one but I have no idea. don't kill me please lmao. stay gold, lovelies💕
~Olivia🤍

{3/7/21}