𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 *𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡*

𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕪 𝟙𝟘, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚☁︎︎

⚠️just a reminder that there IS smut in this chapter, so if you don't like that, you can skip this!⚠️

I heard Luis's footsteps trail into the living room. I looked up at him and immediately my eyes darted to his shirtless chest. Oh, wow...that's hot. He ran a hand through his wet hair and I pretended to be distracted by my phone.

He plopped next to me. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"You're doing something." He chuckled.

"No shit, Sherlock." I joked.

He shook his head lightly while biting his lower lip. "Whatever."

We sat there in silence and the only sound we heard was the sound of TikTok's coming from my phone's speaker.

"Um..." He mumbled. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I put my phone down. "What's up?"

He sighed and faced his body towards mine. I swallowed nervously as I examined his chest. Oh, my God...

"Do you like anybody?" He blurted out suddenly.

"Um..." I hesitated. "Yeah, why?"

"I need to get something off my chest."

I will gladly get on your chest.

"Okay..." I shifted around slightly. "What is it?"

He hesitated before opening his mouth. "This is probably gonna sound stupid but...I still like you, Amelia."

My eyes widened slightly at his words but I didn't say anything. He sighed. "And I know that you probably don't feel the same because I've been such an asshole to you but that doesn't change the way I feel about you."

I still didn't say anything, I was too shocked. He huffed in anger at himself. "I-I shouldn't have said anything, I'm sorry. I know you don't like me anymore."

"Who said that?" I smirked.

He looked back at me. "What?...."

"Who said I didn't like you anymore?"

He shrugged slightly. "I-I don't know. I just assumed because-"

Before I let him finish his words, I lunged onto him and looped a hand behind his neck while I smashed my lips onto his. He sucked in a sharp gasp before kissing me back. I felt like I could fly, I was so happy. I had missed him so much.

The kiss lasted a few seconds but it felt like I had been kissing him for hours, I'm not complaining though. I pulled away and laughed at his shocked expression.

"I-I thought you didn't like me anymore." Luis breathed in disbelief.

"Of course I still like you. I have since we broke up." I stated. "I've never gotten over you."

"But you dated Benny-"

I put my pointer finger on his lips and shushed him. "Shhhhh, we don't talk about that."

He snickered lightly. "Okay."

"Listen, I don't know if what you said was true, but I know for a fact I'm still in love with you. And I will be till the day I die."

A small smile painted his lips. "You're serious?"

"Of course, Louie." I teased.

He laughed and pressed his lips back onto mine. My heart was practically beating outside of my chest, I was so excited. He gripped onto my lower back and I kept my grip on his neck.