Chapter 21: Breakfast

After a few hours of talking to Pit, it was starting to get late. (name) was getting tired and Pit was too.

"Pit?" (name) yawned,"I'm going to go to bed... Are you going to stay up?"

Pit shook his head,
"Nah, I'm going to sleep... I'm tired and we are going to take a nice walk in the forest... If that's ok with you"

(Name) smiles,
"Yeah, that sounds great! Maybe in the afternoon or something"

"Yup, that's what I was going to say! I just hope we won't see any spiders or bugs" Pit folded his chair, (name) looked at him,
"Pit! Try not to jinx it ok?"

Pit laughed,
"Yeah... But I think I just did"

(Name) face-palmed as she was folding her chair,
"Pit... Now we are going to see a spider for sure!"

Pit drops his chair,
"I-I'm really sorry! Look... If me or you sees a spider... Then I'll... Try my best to kill it"

(Name) starts cracking up,
"Your going to kill a spider?! Your going to have so much trouble!"

Pit nods his head and starts getting worried,
"I know, but I started this whole... Spider thing"

(Name) chuckles and folds her chair. She puts it beside the tent and tries to put out the fire. Pit stops (name) from doing that,
"(N-Name!) I'll put out the fire... I-I don't want you to get hurt"

(Name) gets up and looks at him,
"Ok then... I'll wait for you in the tent"

Pit smiles and quickly begins to put the fire out. (name) went inside the tent and turned on the lantern. The tent was quite big, it looks like it could hold in five people. So, (name) and Pit had some room to sleep. She laid down on the sleeping bag and put herself under the covers. (name) closed her eyes until she heard the zipper unzip.

"I got it out! Now we can go to sleep!" Pit goes on his knees and crawls in. He zips back up the zipper and sits on his sleeping bag. (Name) turns around in her sleeping bag, so she could see Pit.

"So, we are going to take a walk tomorrow?" (name) asked. Pit smiles and puts himself under the covers,
"We sure are! Then, we can go fishing or something... But I don't know how"

(Name) nods her head,
"Yeah, I don't know how to neither"

Pit puts his head on the comfy pillow,
"Well, we can teach each other how to! I know you put the string thing in the water and wait for something to pull on the string..."

"Then you reel it in! Thats the basics, there's probably so much more we don't know about" (name) thinks about what she said after that. Sure, fishing is where you get fish, but there might be more to that...

Pit sits up and grabs the lantern,
"Well, lights out! Sweet dreams (name!)"

(Name) looked at Pit and smiled,
"G-Good night to you Pit! And... S-Sweet dreams to you too!" Before she would start blushing, (name) quickly turned around and covered herself in the blankets. Pit opened the little door, where you turn on the lantern, and blew air into it. The fire that was once in there, lit out.

It was pitch dark, (name) heard Pit put the lantern down and laid back down on his sleeping bag. (name) was thinking on how to be an expert at fishing, but, that thought made her fall asleep. Pit was also thinking on that, but that made him fall asleep to...

>>----------->

Early in the morning, (name) woke up, she sat up and let out a yawn. But she stopped yawning when she smelled food? (name) got out of her sleeping bag and unzipped the zipper. She was surprised when she saw, Pit cooking breakfast, eight in the morning?!

(Name) put her hand in front of her, the sunlight was shining in her eyes,
"P-Pit? What are you doing up so early?"

Pit stopped stirring the scrambled eggs and looked at her,
"Oh! Hi (name!) I figured when you woke up, that you would be hungry... So I cooked us breakfast!"

(Name's) eyes go wide open,
"Y-You cooked us breakfast?"

Pit smiled and nodded his head,
"Yeah! I have pancakes, bacon, toast, orange juice and I'm cooking the eggs right now! It's almost done!"

(Name) walked out the tent, took her (favorite color) chair, unfolded it and sat a few feet away from the fire. She watched Pit stir the eggs a couple more times until he through that they were ready. Then he puts all of the food he cooked, onto styrofoam plate and takes some plastic silverware and gives the food to (name)

"Here you go! I hope you like it!" Pit tells her as he gives the plate to (name), she takes the plate and looks at the food. Then she looks at the cooker,
"Thanks Pit! You are awesome! You really should write that down!"

(Name) began to dig into the delicious food, Pit smiled and said,
"Anything for you (name!)"

Pit went back to his seat and began eating his food. They didn't talk at all when they were eating. Surprisingly, Pit was the first one to be completely done with his food. (name) didn't notice how fast he eats, a couple of seconds after Pit finished his food. (name) finishes her's too. They put their garbage in a plastic bag.

"Alrighty, are you ready to go (name?)" Pit asked as he was dumping out his tray. She answered,
"Yeah! Of course I'm ready! Your a really good cook! That food was the best! Thanks Pit!"

He tries to hide his blushing face,
"I'm glad you liked it (name)..."

She pats his back,
"No problem Pit! Now, lets go!"

Pit looks at her, his face had a tint of pink,
"Ok"

They grab what they needed for the trip and begin to walk along the forest's pathway...