Chapter 24: Searching Everywhere

When Pit opened the doors, he saw
nobody else in the mansion. Usually, everybody would be running around, talking to each other or just messing around. But this time, it was quiet, too quiet....

The first place Pit ran to was the cafeteria. (Name) always loved eating there, thats where she would be in the morning, afternoon, evening and the night.

He pushes open the doors and scanned the area....
"There's nobody...." Pit muttered to himself and looked behind counters, under the tables, in the closet, in the kitchen and even in the freezer.

Pit looked in the freezer for at least a minute, and he came out with his hair all frosted up. There was little specks of snow and ice on his brown hair. He didn't notice it yet.

After that, Pit looked in the practicing arenas, (Name) would always be here on her free time... If she wasn't busy.

Pit looked at the cabinet of swords and spears, in the outdoor closet, on the arenas ground and even in the bushes. But there was still no sign of anybody...

Now, Pit was determined to find somebody. The next thing he did, was look in everybody's room. He first started off by looking in his room, then Dark Pit's, Palutena's and so on and so forth. And surprisingly, everybody's door was unlocked.

The final room that he somehow forgot to check, was (name's). Now, her door was locked, so Pit did the right thing and kicked the door until it broke. He was shocked to find out that there was nothing in her room. No bed, no TV, no painting, no nothing. Everything was completely gone.

Pit ran out of her room and dropped to his knees when he looked everywhere. Literally, everywhere. But then he stopped crying when he thought,
"They must be at the theater!"

He ran as fast as he could to theater room and found out that the doors were locked. Pit tried knocking on the doors, when nobody responded. He started kicking the doors, yelling,
"Somebody! Please! O-Open the door! I need your help right away! P-Please!"

After a few seconds, each time Pit kicked the door, his kick got weaker and weaker and weaker. Until he finally stopped and stared at the door.
"W-Why is nobody here? Where is everybody?" Pit's voice started cracking up and his eyes started getting water again.

Pit was starting to lose all of his hope and patience. He was thinking that all the characters went on a hunt for them. But there had to be someone here.... Somewhere.

Pit started crying once again... There was nobody here... Where did they go? Did they leave this place? If so, where?

Pit stops crying when he hears a creaking of a door. He looks at the theaters doors and sees the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, Peach.

"P-Peach! Where is everybody?! Did they leave?! What if they-"

"Shhhhhhhh..." Peach put her finger on her lip,"Don't go to far... Now, get up Pit. We all need to have a talk with you."

-------------------

I'm super sorry for not updating in like forever! You know the thing with school and stuff... Anyway, I'm thinking about changing the point of view in this story. To second person instead of third person.

The reason why I'm thinking that is because I'm starting to get use to writing second person, you know. It's where you used 'you' a lot. It feels like if your actually in the story, in the scene, in the conversation, in the action, in the battle.

So I'm asking you readers if you want to stick with third person, using her, him, we, ect. Or second person, using you. It'll make you be in the story, remember that.

"Third person or second person?"

Comment to answer! And thanks for reading!