Chapter 33: Always and Forever

"Pit!" You called out to your husband, taking out the package of flour from the cabinet above you. Pouring out some of the flour, you added water, eggs, sugar, and many other different items to the dough. Awhile stirring all the ingredients altogether, you heard footsteps running behind you.

"Ah, you're finally here." You said, pouring more flour into the bowl. "Can you help me make some cookies, please?"

"Of course (Name!) Why wouldn't I?" He joked, and laughed delightfully afterward. You just smiled to yourself, and continued stirring all of the ingredients. Then a few seconds later, he gave you a cup of square chocolates.

"Wait... we're having chocolate chip cookies instead?" You asked, staring at the cup.

"Heck yeah! Well... I-I mean... only if you want to..." He trailed off, placing his hands behind his back, feeling a bit greedy.

"No, it's fine." You assured him, and added in the item to the rest.

"...Sooo... you do know my favorite type of cookies is chocolate chip, right?" Pit asked you, slightly tilting his head to the right in curiosity.

"Yeah, I know."

"Okay! Well, what else do you need help with (Name?)"

"Ummmm... Actually, can you get the cookie sheet out of the cabinet? Because the dough is about ready to be cooked."

"Alrighty! I'll do that right away!" Pit walked over to one of the bottom drawers, and took out a long, gray metal tray. He returned to you, and put the tray on the table. You gave him a nod in appreciation, and placed the cold dough on the tray, but then you just remembered something.

"Oh yeah! I have to cut out the cookies!" You walked over to a cabinet and took out ten plastic cook-cutters. All of them were distinctly different from one other. So each cookie you made was variant from one another, because it's always good to have something different.

"So this one will be a square..." You pressed the square cookie-cutter on the dough. "And this shall be a circle... then a triangle, and finally, a-"

"Oh! Can I help you decorate the cookies?" Pit asked. You just giggled and nodded your head in approval.

"Of course, but make sure you wash your hands first."

"Okay." Pit walked over to the sink, and used some of the dishwasher soap to wash his hands in cold water. Afterward, he wiped them off with a red towel nearby, and returned to you, ready to help his assistant.

"Alrighty, I'm done." He said.

"Cool. Now let's use these colorful rainbow sprinkles to decorate the cookies." You showed him the bottle of sprinkles, with a grin forming across his attractive features.

"Wow! That looks awesome!" He exclaimed. "I'll get the frosting and the supplies from the drawer, and then we shall get started!"

You nodded your head, and watched him take out the supplies from the cabinet. Pit always had a bright personality, which was one of the reasons why you absolutely adored him. Plus, with his good looks, goofiness, and his bravery combined altogether, it was certainly lucky to have a guy like him. Especially loving you with all of his sweet, innocent little heart.

But you snapped out of your thoughts, back into reality, when he came back with the necessary supplies in hand. Together, you both created twenty colorful, beautifully decorated cookies in all sorts of shapes and sizes. It was twenty-one, until Pit decided to eat one because he was hungry. And yes, he did eat it raw.

When you put the metal tray with all of the twenty decorated cookies into the oven, you walked out of kitchen, and sat in one of comfy seats. Pulling out your cell phone and checking on any social media notifications. You got so lost into strolling through the newsfeed, you didn't even notice Pit sit right next to you, arms crossed.