S1 Ep15

*Confessional-Jason*

"What's the weirdest question you have been asked? I'll tell you mine. So I'm chilling in my room and Gale walks in. She asks me if I want to join her and Otis pay a visit to the Joker. What's with that? Gale never wants to go near that psychotic  freak. Heck, none of us do. So why now? I think she's going crazy."

*Que theme song and intro video*

"Gale, can I try your drink?" Jason asked, referring to the Red Bull can in her hand.

"Sure!" Gale gave the can to Jason, who took a sip.

"Oh! Yuck! Nasty! What did you add to this?!" Jason sputtered.

"Three tablespoons of sugar, some marshmallows. Maybe some maltballs?" Gale trailed off.

"That explains the question. Um, why are you asking me? Why not Dick, or Tim, or even Rudy? What about Bree, or Babs?"

"They're busy. I already asked them. So do you want to come?" Gale answered.

".....................Sure? What exactly do you have in mind?" Jason replied.

*Scene changes to Joker's hideout. It it an abandoned building in the dark slums of Gotham.*

"What a surprise! Mistah Jay! Two birdies and a friend came for a visit!" Harley Quinn's voice rang out.

"Hey Harley! How ya doing?" Gale greeted.

"Oh, I'm doin' swell! The sirens and I are goin' out on a rampage tonight!" Harley said in her Brooklyn accent.

"Well, we'll have to stop you." Jason said as he made sure his Red Hood helmet was snug.

"NO! Let them! If Kal and I can't have fun, then let the Sirens have fun!" Gale cried out.

"What's this? Harley, why are they here?" Joker asked, walking in.

"We came for a visit!" Gale cheered. Joker raised an eyebrow.

"She's high on sugar." Otis spoke up.

"And who are you?" Joker asked.

"I'm Otis, Agent Otis of the A D3."

"You new in town?"

"Yes, sir. But I know that you are the notorious Joker, the Clown Prince of Crime. I guy who is criminally insane and likes to hurt and kill people for fun." Otis replied.

"Well, Mistah Jay! I need to run! And Nightingale agreed not to stop us! Don' know why, but who cares?" Harley said.

"Yes, why wouldn't you stop them?" Jason asked.

"Because! They deserve to have fun and I'm high on sugar and don't feel like stopping bad guys." Gale answered.

'And why is that, honey?" Harley asked, her motherly instincts kicking in.

"She just lost her boyfriend and her best friend." Jason said calmly.

"Jason! Don't say it like that! At least act like you care." Otis yelled.

"Why not? It's her loss, not mine. And I'm happy that he's gone." Jason said.

"Oh, Harley! We're here!" A voice called out.

"Come on in, Ivy!" Harley called back. Poison Ivy, and Catwoman strutted in.

"Oh! It seems like two birdies pushed aside their fear and paid you folks a visit. Any reason behind it?" Catwoman purred.