S1 Ep5

*Confessional-Dick*

"I just have to say, when I thought of that dance video idea, I thought it would be easy. It's not, actually. We asked Cass which dance genres she likes best and she said all of them. So we don't know what songs to use. But, Cass helped me think of a new theme song for our show so....yeah!"

*Que intro video*

 "So are there any songs for Christmas that are jazzy? ....Yeah, I guess we could just fake the tap sounds.....But it has to be the best kind of hip hop song! Dang it Tim! Just pick one song from every genre and send it to me! Christmas is almost here! ..........Shut up! She's not going to die! .....If you can't handle this, then I'll get Jason to do this stuff........Fine! Babs will do it. See you later." Dick hung up his phone and dropped his head on the table.

"You okay, Dick?" Gale asked as she walked into the kitchen to get a snack.

"No. I just got off the phone with Tim and he thinks Cass is going to die and he can't figure out what kind of songs to use for the dance vids, Jason will most likely pick gross heavy metal hip hop."

"So Tim's with Cass and Dad at the hospital and you called him to tell you what dances she likes?"

"Yup, and she likes all of them which brings us to our problem." Dick groaned.

"I'll help you. Babs is busy with Bree and Damian, doing I don't know what. And Rudy is trying to end his life." Gale said. The fifteen year old shot up and looked at her  with a scared expression.

"Is Rudy really trying to kill himself?! We need to stop him! RUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! DOOOOOOOONNNNNNN"TTTTTTTT DOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN"TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT KIIIIIIILLLLL YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"Shut the fluff up, Dick! Don't listen to Gale! I'm just trying to clean my room and almost fell off my balcony." Rudy yelled from his room.

"Honestly Dick! You act like you are younger than me most of the time. And you're what? Fifteen? And I'm a year younger." Rudy said once Dick ran into his room.

"Well, sorry that I care for my family. If you don't want my love, then go ahead and kill yourself. I don't care." Dick answered and left.

"What's up, Slurps! Guess who's back from prison!" Bree yelled.

"Where were you? I needed help for our dance video and Tim isn't helping. neither are Rudy or Gale." Dick asked as Bree, Babs and Jason walked in.

"Well if you must know....Jason had to insult the cashier and she called the cops on us and they threw us into a jail cell and Babs knew how to get out but never told us until now." Bree explained.

"The cashier had no right to call me cute and handsome and irresistibly kissable at 7 in the freaking morning on Saturday." Jason retorted.

"Why were you at the store at 7 in the morning?" Gale asked.

"Bree woke up and was about to yell good morning to Alfred but he suggested we should go to the store for him." Babs said. Gale sighed.

"MOM! WE NEED TO GET RID OF EVERYONE WHO IS AN IDIOT!" Gale yelled up to Diana's room.

"Shut  up Gale! I'm trying to sleep! Go bother your father!" Came the reply from upstairs.

*Confessional- Gale*

"I guess everyone is in a hissy mood today. We are a relatively good family, unless, you're in a hissy fit."

*Scene changes to living room*