S1 Ep4

*Confessional-Damian*

"So it's been almost three days since my sword impaled Cass. We're going to get some answers from Lady Shiva and Mother. And if they won't talk," Damian pounded his fist into his open hand, "I'm going to make them wish they never knew me."

*Que intro video*

The show opens with the family all sitting comfortable in the Batjet, on their way to Nanda Parbat, and the large base on Infinity Island.

"If they don't talk, what do we do?" Bree, now Ember Hayle asked.

"If they don't talk, I'm going to beat them up until they can't move and then they'll talk." Robin snarled, snatching his katana and holding it tightly.

"Now, we won't do that. I'll just use my lasso. Not even Talia can resist the power of the truth spell on it." Wonder Woman said.

"Why can't we beat them up? It's more fun that way." Phantasm (Rudy) asked.

"Yeah! I'll load my babies with real bullets and give them so much pain, they'll have to talk." Red Hood snarked.

"We won't be giving them lethal force. And no real bullets, Jason." Bruce grunted. Jason groaned.

"But can we at least give them some pain? Oh I know! We should use those pregnancy pain stimulators on them! Those things hurt like the dickens." Oracle suggested.

"It wouldn't work on them. They already had kids, so they know the pain." Nightingale stated.

"Actually, Cass and I weren't born. Our beginning cell was placed into an artificial womb. So they don't know what it's like to give birth." Robin corrected.

"But they're warriors!  They can take any pain heading their way!" Red Robin cried.

"Oh SHUT UP!" All the kids yelled at Tim, who shrank in fear.

"Honestly, Tim! I sometimes wonder how old you actually are! You sometimes act like an adult but most of the time, you act like a worried baby girl." Gale said exasperated.

"Well, sorry that I like taking safety precautions!" Tim retorted.

"Tim, as your doctor, I diagnose you with OCD." Jason mocked.

"When we save Cass, I'm going to drink the entire bottle of pills and die. I'll be free from this mean abusive family." Tim said. No one replied to that comment.

"Oh, wow. You guys actually want me to die. Great! I'll go jump out of this jet right now! Byeeeeeeeeeee!" 

"Stop being dramatic, Tim. Everyone, get ready. We're here." Bruce grumbled as he landed the jet.

"Baby killers, here we come!" Jason, Bree, Damian, and Rudy yelled.

*Confessional-Lady Shiva and Talia*

"What is this? A camera? Why are you recording us?" Talia asked.

*Muffled voice answers*

"Oh, alright. So I assume we are supposed to tell our story? Well, we were fine until the blasted Batjet landed in our courtyard and several kids come out and yelled, "Baby killers, here we come!'? What does that mean? That we kill babies? We most certainly do not kill babies." Talia said. Shiva nodded.

"Apparently, they want to know what happened when Cassandra was born. We will not be telling them that information. What business do they intend to use the information for?" Shiva added.

*Scene shifts to Shiva and Talia tied in Wonder Woman's lasso.*

"I will ask once more. WHAT HAPPENED AFTER CASSANDRA WAS BORN!?" Wonder Woman roared.