S1 Ep3

*Confessional-Bruce*

"Now I know I should have stopped at three. I don't know what goes on inside the heads of my kids but it must be Crazyland in there! Just last night, most of them wanted to get rid of Cass. Now they are dressing and acting like goths! Gale, Bree, Babs and even Cass are wearing something similar to that goth girl in Cass's tv show, Danny Phantom. The boys, and yes, I mean Damian, are wearing black. All black. Damian added a black choker with a red pendant around his neck in addition to wearing devil horns on his head. I'm going to have to call the school and tell them to let my kids wear their outfits. Honestly, I need to get rid of all of them."

*Que intro video*

"Welcome to the lower birth, the GREATEST SHOW UNEARTHED! WE COME WITHOUT A SOUND, THE DARKEST SHOW AROUND!!!!!!!!" Eight kids screamed the lyrics to the song The Greatest Show Unearthed by Creature Feature.

"Diana, please. Let me get rid of these kids!" Bruce begged Diana at the breakfast table.

"Bruce, how is this any different than when you go out at night? You wear a black bat costume."

"Geia, Bri. Peráste me to voútyro." Jason asked Bree. Bree passed the butter.

"Skatá, paradóste tis tiganítes." Dick handed the platter of pancakes to Babs.

"See what I mean? What language are they speaking in? How will we communicate with Cass if she is speaking this language?!" Bruce exclaimed.

"Fyi, you should know this language, Dad. It's Greek. The only language of the goths that actually still exists." Gale said in English.

"So, does this mean you'll answer questions at school in Greek? Maybe I'll come and pose as your teachers. After all, Themyscira is home to  warrior women who might have been some of the Greek goddesses." Diana teased.

"Óchi mamá óchi! Tha to kánoume prin kai metá apó káthe máthima kai katá ti diárkeia dialeimmáton." Damian cried. Everyone stared at him. He cleared his throat and tried again.

"I mean, we'll just speak Greek during breaks and before and after classes." 

"That's fine. Now Damian, I'm warning you. You might not want to be near any girls today. That outfit makes you stand out and perhaps want to ask you out on a date." Diana said as she helped Cass clean her face.

*Scene shifts to the cafeteria.*

The kids were enjoying their lunch when the Water fountain girls approached their table.

"So what are you now? Goths? Like, ew!" Alexa said.

"I guess you guys were always gothic, especially you, Tim. Who in their right mind at the age of 14 would drink bold black coffee? Without sugar or creamer? That's, like, gross!" Alison said.

"Enough about Tim being an obvious coffee addict. What's the deal with your sister? Both actually? Like, white blonde doesn't go with black. And your baby sister. She's mute? Selective or born? Probably both." Ava commented.

"Den eímaste plírous apaschólisis. Mas arései akrivós na foráme mávro. Álloste, merikoí apó emás synergázontai me ton Batman kai foráei mávro. Aftó simaínei óti eínai gotthós?" Damian replied. His siblings glared at him for revealing their secret.

"People who like wearing black are goths, Damian. And do you really work with Batman? He doesn't count as a goth, his black costume helps him blend into the shadows. At least he had a good idea for a costume. Unlike the first robin. What was he thinking, wearing traffic light colors?!" Ava screeched.