Chapter 13

Clementine

Buzz, buzz, buzz.

That annoying sound tares me away from my beautiful slumber.

Fuck my back.

Jesus Christ Val is not comfy to sleep on at all.

I gently lift luc off my legs and onto Val while somehow managing to not wake them up.

I tip toe to the bed still hearing that god awful noise. I search as fast as I can for my phone which seems to have turned invisible.

"AH HA THERE YOU ARE YOU LITTLE BASTARD" I whisper shout with a proud smile on my face.

But that smile doesn't last very long when I see who is calling me.

*Bar*

I walk out of Lucias room and make my way to the bathroom, i open the door locking it behind me. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

I finally answer.

"H-hello"

"Where the fuck are you?"

"I'm down Lucias house"

"What were you out partying like some little whore?"

"Fuck you, we stayed home all night"

"Oh yeah, god your such a pathological liar"

I stay silent, knowing if I anger him more I will pay for it later.

"Listen my dad wants you back home right now, he is having another party tonight for him and his business buddy's so he wants to make sure your home to make sure you have an appropriate outfit"

Of course he isn't worried about his fucking niece, it's all about if the outfit I'm wearing doesn't look slutty or that it looks expensive enough to make sure people knows he has money.

Fucking narcissistic asshole.

"Okay fine"

"I will send a car for you"

"Okay"

"What do we say?"

I hope you choke on your own cock, but then again it would be too small.

"Thank you"

"Good girl"

I hang up as fast as I can trying not to throw up with that disgusting nickname.

I open my eyes, pushing myself off the wall and walk towards the mirror.

Only now Looking at my reflection do I realise that tears had begun sprung my eyes.

Fuck, he will not get under my skin.

I am strong.

I hear a soft nock on the bathroom door.

I quickly wipe my eyes and go to open the door.

As soon as i open it I see a tired eyed Lucia staring up at me.

"You okay clem?" Lucia asked softly, her eyes becoming more wide.

Shit she knows I'm upset.

"Yeah course, you worry to much" I laugh it off while ruffing her hair.

She pushes my hand off while huffing.

And without warning her arms wrap around my waist as her head falls onto my chest.