Chapter 7

Lucias POV

JEEZ I HATE SCIENCE. NOT ONLY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE IT BORING BUT THEY ALSO MADE IT HARD!.

AND THEY DID THIS FOR WHAT?.

I finally hear the sweet angelic sound of the bell, ahhhh at last lunch.

I'm sorry but food will always be my second love. My first being my bed.

I grab my books and quickly shove them into my bag, making my way out of this awful classroom.

"Hey luc ready for lunch?" Clem asks with Val waiting outside the class for me.

The girls always meet me by my class at lunch because they know how much I hate being alone and how nervous it makes me.

"DUH LETS GO" I poke clem's side and she giggles.

"Wasn't expecting anything different" Val rolls her eyes but has a smile on her face.

She has such a beautiful smile but she only lets me and clem see it.

"Well come on you granny's" I push them both forward in excitement, they laugh.

"So are you going to tell her or am I" I say in a mothering tone to Val who gives me a glare.

"Oh what have you done now Val?" Clem huffs shaking her head.

"Look I just went for a quick hookup which was rudely interrupted by yours truly" she points towards me shrugging.

"VAL NO" she slaps her arm .

"OUCH! YOU BI-" she rubs her arm and is cut off by clem slapping her again.

"NO SWEARING IN FRONT OF THE CHILD" clem shouts, which makes me pout.

"I AM NOT A BABY" I shout back.

"Also tell her who were you kissing" I point out to Val.

She opens her eyes more giving me a "shut the hell up look".

"Juvie josh" I say pouting back at val who looks like she is about to stab me.

"VAL YOU FUCKING IDIOT" clem slaps her hand on her forehead.

"Oh shut up " she rolls her eyes.

"you can do so much better than juvie josh" I say honestly to Val.

"It was nothing just a meaningless quick hookup" Val huffs.

"Okay, okay just don't go falling in love with him or something" clem says clearly trying to piss Val off even more.

"Ew what the fuck you used the L word that's not aloud" Val says angrily pointing towards clem looking at me.

We have one rule of our friendship no one says the L word.

"Clem stop trying to annoy Val" I huff at clem.

"But it's so much fun look how cute she looks when she is angry" clem says in a baby voice pinching Val's cheek.

I giggle but quickly shove it down for val's sake.