Chapter 8

Hey btw steamy stuff is about to go down so if you get uncomfy it's alright you can skip😳
ALSO ONLY PLAY THE SONG WHEN I SAY- okay much love and enjoy❤️
——————————————————————
Blake's POV:

Fucking hell I forgot how boring human  English was. Man I'm so hungry....I wonder if I just grabbed a quick snack from the girl sitting next to me.

ah what's her name again oh yes Bethany. She has been hopelessly flirting with me all lesson so maybe she wouldn't mind if I..

No Blake we must stick to our goal. The reason father and mother sent us here.

But I don't know how much  longer I will be able to stop myself though. Valentine is such a mouthwatering treat.

Soon she will be mine. Forever and always.

The loud screeching of the bell goes. Fuck me and my stupid sensitive hearing.

"Soo Blake" Bethany looks at me with flirtatious eyes.

"Wanna sit with me and my group at lunch" she says while twirling her brown hair around her finger.

"I don't think there will be enough room" I try my best to turn her down nicely.

Bethany comes close to my ear and whispers flirtatiously "Well I could sit on your lap then there would be enough room" she places her hand on my thigh.

I won't lie normally I would have my way with this little human but once I saw valentine everything clicked into place just like father and mother said it would.

"Sorry but I have to sit with my brothers" I push her hand off to which she pouts.

"Oh well okay then" she storms out of the classroom.

Ugh humans. See this is why they are nothing more than food.

In the cafeteria

I make my way following the sent of my brothers.

"What took you so long" Samuel huffed.

"Just some girl wanting to get into my pants" I shrug.

"And you didn't let her? What's up with you recently" Samuels eyes become big.

Shit they can't know. What do i do?..

"Humans just staring to piss me off at the moment that's all" I glare at Samuel.

"That's fair, they are really fucking annoying" he laughs.

Phew for hells sake that was Close.

Too close.

"So how is bubbles?" I ask Damon with a smirk, I know he has already made contact with her because I can smell her sent all over him. 

"Non of your fucking business" he growls at me.

"Aww but she is so sweet I think i might have a tast-"