Chapter 21

Damon's POV

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR BROTHERS" Elijah panted as we sprinted out of the ballroom.

"DO NOT FUCKING SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU BEFORE THEY DO" I shout.

This little shit is really getting on my nerves.

We only lost the baby demons following us thanks to me, this guy is a mess.

I don't know what Lucia sees in him.

Guys where are you I have Volgethens henchmen close on my tail, I have a plan to get out but I don't exactly think your going to like it- Damon

Be safe. I'm in the master bathroom with Valentine she is about to fucking kick the door open meet us in here- Blake

Clementine is sleeping, I swear this girl hasn't even flinched,
I can get there I'm just across the hall-
Samuel

"We are meeting them in the master bathroom so hurry up fottuto idiota" I breathe out as much as I can.

I catch a glance of him rolling his eyes at me which makes me grip my fists fighter.

I cannot kill my only way of escape.

And the reason Lucia will be okay.

we make our way up the stairs as quickly as we can without drawing any attention to us.

Just because the humans in the ballroom where all used up doesn't mean there isn't more hiding around somewhere here.

Hopefully that will keep them occupied long enough for us to escape.

Me and cherry top finally get to the door with him knocking it gently.

The door slowly opens to reveal Blake with  eyes fire red.

Fuck with all the shit going on it completely slipped my mind what Blake must be going through.

Blake's fondness of blood is murderous and savage.

This for him is like an alcoholic having there favourite liquor being poured in their mouth then asking them to spit it out

I grip Lucia closer to me.

"Oh relax you twat your little Lucia is fine" he closed his eyes pinching the bridge of his nose.

When he opened them again he looked beside me scanning Elijah.

He pointed his finger racking over Elijah body up and down.

"This? This is your plan" he laughed historically

"Yeah we are fucked" he Shaked his head, looking up at the sealing.

"Just let us in testa di cazzo" I clenched my jaw as hard as I could.

He opened it more to let us in.

Samuel was in the large bathtub with clementine in between his legs sleeping soundly while he played with her hair and his head rested on the wall.