Chapter 9

Damons POV:

Fucking satin its been one day and my idiot of a brother is already going to expose all of us. What the fucking heaven is going on with Blake, he always has his way with girls all the time he hasn't even fucked that val girl and yet he is obsessed with her, i can smell it all over him, what the f-

I'm cut off by my angel, while she snuggles into my shoulder softly moaning into my neck. Oh what i would give  to make her moan that way. She is truly the most beautiful human i have ever seen. Her beautiful green eyes captivated me from the first time i saw her, she looked so innocent so pure i new i needed to make her mine, she will be mine very soon...WAIT WHAT THE HEAVEN AM I SAYING I HAVE ONLY MET THIS BEAUTIFUL ANGEL TODAY.

"I swear to god if you don't get your hands off of me right the hell now and let me go i will punch you so hard-" clementines meaningless threat is cut off by Samuels finger over mouth.

"Will you please shut the fuck up already" Samuel huffs while rolling his eyes.

Clementine has been threatening us for the last 30 minutes, while Lucia fell right asleep. My poor baby is probably so tired from crying so much.

Clementines face was so bright red it would have made me laugh if i could.

"Dickhead" clementine said under breath which normally no one would have heard but thanks to super demon hearing me and Samuel heard it clear as day.

"What did you just call me?" Samuel nearly growled.

"N-nothing" clementine was extremely red now.

"That's what i thought" Samuel huffs with a hard to see but still there smirk on his lips.

"Damon" i hear a sweet voice enter my ears.

"Hey sunshine, how was your nap?" I question while playing with her soft hair.

"I-it was fine thank you'' Lucia shly snuggles into my neck again.

"Your so comfy" Lucia hot breath touches my neck.

I chuckle. Satin she is so adorable.

"Wait oh no we are going to be late for class" Lucia worriedly says while removing her hands from around my neck trying to get off my lap.

I quickly grab her thighs, bringing them back around my waist.

"No moving angel. Your staying with me".

"B-but the teachers will be mad at me..no no at us" Lucia pleads with her big green eyes which makes my heart ache. I would give her anything she desired but right now she has to stay with me.

"Don't worry i have it all figured out okay?" I say in a soft tone.

I never speak soft to anyone. Never in my whole life have i, but with my Lucia it's different. She is different.

"Okay Damon" she nods with a beautiful smile.

I lean into her ear.