Chapter 5

Valentines POV

He fucking winked at her, does he know how old she is? He is such a fucking creep.

What the fuck is wrong with me? It's like I have this powerful rage inside of me.

Yeah sure I normally get pissed off but why by this shit?

Jesus I need to get a fucking good hookup like now to take my mind off whatever the hell is going on up there in my brain.

Valentine:
Meet me behind the school now

Josh:
Alright, someone is eager ;)

Valentine:
Just hurry up the fuck up before I find some else.

I stomp my way behind the school. Seriously what the actual fuck is going on with me it's like as soon as I saw Blake wink at that fucking old bag I saw red.

I felt the strong erg to choke her to death like well more than I normally do. This is really starting to freak me out now.

I finally get to my destination and see a smirking josh leaning against the brick wall with a cigarette between his lips.

"Hey gorgeous, you took your time" he says while dropping the cigarette to the floor stomping on it.

"You want me to leave?" I say knowing I have him wrapped around my little finger.

"W-well I didn't say that" he says clearly getting embarrassed, fuck he is gonna start to act all shy and shit.

"Fucking pussy" I say rolling my eyes while pulling him to me till my back hits the brick wall connecting our lips.

The delicious mouth watering flavour of cigarette enters my mouth while we kiss but it's not a gentle and sweet one it's aggressive and dominating one.

I pull on his hair to bring him closer to which he grunts pulling both my legs up to wrap around his torso. Pushing me into the wall again.

He finally pulls away from my mouth and begins to bite and kiss my neck. He knows that's the way I like it after many hookups but still no one has ever fully given me the euphoric feeling I so crave.

I moan as he continues to bite probably drawing blood from my neck but I don't mind anything to feel something other then this burning jealousy that is still deep inside me.

"VAL" a soft voice squeaks. Who the fuck oh shit I know that squeak.

I push josh off of me and turn to find Lucia and one of the new boys.

This tall fucking scary ass guy is standing in front of her while holding her hand.
Why the fuck is he touching her and why is he in a protective stance like I'm gonna fucking get naked or some shit.

"I-I Um luc what are you doing here?" I stammer.

"Looking for you" the guys next to her says in a deep angry voice glaring at me.

"Luc I'm fine but are you okay who the fuck is this guy" I glare at the fucking giant.

"I just had to make sure and this umm is Damon" she says looking down at her shoes.

"Aw luc" I say stepping forward to hug her as she looks like she is about to cry.

I open my arms to her, she looks at the guy holding her hand and he simply nods and lets go of her hand.

She runs into my arms "I'm so glad your okay" she whimpers.

"Course I'm okay you fucking idiot" I laugh rubbing circles on her back.

She pulls away wiping the tears from her eyes.

"You know what I'm like" she laughs, I know what she is worried I might have done but I promised the girls I would stop so I'm trying my best.

"Are you gonna be okay sunshine?" the guy asks her in a soft tone.

She smiles up at him and nods "yes and thank you so much again Damon"then she runs to him giving him A HUG WHAT THE Lucia hates fiscal contact with anyone except me, clem and her family.

TODAY IS FUCKING WITH MY MIND.

He wraps his arms around her kissing the top of her head.

"Don't worry about it sunshine" Damon says looking kinda shocked.

"Okay bye Damon!" She waves at him skipping back to me.

"What the hell was that" I say with wide eyes.

"What Damon's my new friend he helped me" she says smiling.

"WAIT WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT ME WHEN YOU AND THAT GUY WERE JUST KISSING AND OH MY YOUR NECK" she says shouting at me.

"Wait my neck?" "Shit" i forgot about that.

"It's okay we can cover it" she smiles at me.

"Thanks luc but we Better get to class now" Lucias eyes become wide.

"Oh shoot! I forgot" she scrunches up her nose.

"Yeah, yeah let's get going then" I put my hand behind her back to speed her up.

I'm left with one thing on my mind while waking to class.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON TODAY.

————————————————————

Please comment and vote 🥺❤️