Chapert 14

Damon's  POV

As I stare out of my window looking at the beautiful bright sun that shines in the sky only slightly peering through the big black clouds that cover this house.

All I am reminded of is that human Lucia. Her ora is sunshine and warmth is a feeling strange. Especially for mortal.

"The car is waiting you ready?" Samuel asks in a bored tone.

"Yeah sure" I breathe out while finally stepping away from my window.

We both walk out into the large hallway.

"So I heard you had a mortal over last night" I darkly chuckle.

"Shut the fuck up" Samuel snaps.

I'm never gonna let him forget about this.

"Good morrow brothers" Blake stands in the kitchen drinking his coffee.

"Yeah good fucking day to you"Samuel huffed picking up his bag off the chair.

"Coffee?" Blake asks while holding up another mug in my direction.

"No thanks but Whisky?" I mocked.

"Ah now dear brother you are meant to be a young man, and don't you think the humans will be able to smell it off you?" Blake grins.

"Their so fucking dumb they wouldn't even notice" Samuel laughs.

Getting me and Blake to laugh with him.

In the car

"We have to go to Mr Channing's tonight for a Business gathering for the DD club" Blake sighed while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Fucks sake" Samuel grumbles with his eyes closed laying his head against the car seat.

"That guy is a fucking creep" I complain.

That guy is always squeezing teen girls asses and putting his filthy hands all over the them with no shame.

Such a fucking pig.

The car finally pulls up to the building that reeks of teenage angst and depravity, also known as a public high school.

I open the door to see groups of teenage girls with mouths a gape while there feeble little boyfriends become fumed with jealousy.

"sometimes humans can be rather amusing" Blake darkly chuckles.

"Still fucking repellant" Samuel huffs walking up the steps quickly to get into the building.

Blake leans into my ear, "Oh Damon I'm scared he has become to attached to these humans" He pretends to be worried while placing a hand on his non beating heart.

Walking into the building eyes still follow us everywhere we go. Eyes filled with lust, hunger and longing.

I truly believe that the floor is going to turn into a massive puddle with the amount of drool coming out of there mortals filthy mouths.