Chapter 17

Damon's POV
Picking up from last POV of his.

Satan not her.

"Honey, Couldn't stay away from me huh?" The girl purred as she walked closer to me.

Fuck. It's the girl from the club.

"Sorry I don't fuck the same whore twice love" I shooed with my hands.

"Oh come on baby don't you want to ravish me again" she slithers her fingers over my chest, looking at me with fuck me eyes.

A grab her wrist pushing it away from me as gentle as I can, this girl may be getting on my fucking nerves but it isn't her fair to be completely cruel to her.

After all she probably get another fuck like me.

"We are in a extremely public school and you want me to fuck you?, what a deprived life you must live, So desperate for my attention" I laugh in her face.

Ah humans, you pathetic little things.

A look of embarrassment flashes on her face but quickly turns into anger.

"Fine, stay with that slut of yours" she almost shouts in my face.

"What are you fucking talking about?" I ask confused.

"Don't think I and everyone else hasn't noticed you and that little whore Lucia hanging out together" she laughs shaking her head.

Rage stormed through my body consuming every part of me, I couldn't stop myself before I harshly grabbed her wrist.

I'm done being "gentle" with this one.

"Oh now you want me" her annoying laugh entered my ears.

I look and see a janitors closet.

I open the door and push her in shutting the door behind me.

"I-uh I think I w-want to leave" her hands shake as she puts them in front of her self as some sort of protection waking backwards.

"Uh-uh no leaving now" I harshly breath out stepping closer to her.

But Suddenly the bell goes off making me more fumed.

"See here little bitch, I'm meant to be meeting that girl you called a whore right now but because of your attention seeking, ugly, slut ass I'm here instead" I calmly say walking even closer.

She walks backwards looking at me with terror in her eyes.

"Look I'm sorry i won't bother you again" she shakes her head.

"Awe trying to play nice girl are we? sorry love too late for that"I wickedly grin continuing to slowly close in on her.

She finally hits the wall, looking around for anything that can protect her.

She goes to scream but I quickly put my hand over her mouth.

"What's your name" I say looking at her disgusting face.