Dirty Max Imagine~ Bobbie

"You what's up guys!" I hear Max yell from the kitchen as I started to head down the stairs.

I get to the bottom of the stairs to see Max standing in the kitchen talking to his phone, He must be on a live stream. I shuffled into the kitchen and had a seat a the kitchen table to wait for max to go upstairs.

"Hey Bobbie," Max whispered to me so the live stream wouldn't hear.

I gestured to him to hand me an ice pop out of the freezer, he looked at me like I was nuts, So I did it again. He walked out of the view of the live stream and walked over to me.

"We can fuck later, I'm a little busy right now," Max whispered to me making sure no one heard.

"No! I wanted an ice pop you sicko."

"Ooh ok, I'll grab you one, and then we are heading upstairs," Max said grabbing my ice pop out of the freezer.

"I mean we can fuck later if you still want to."

Max's eyes widened and handed me my ice pop. "Later," He said kissing me and gesturing to head upstairs. He grabbed his phone and followed me up the stairs.

We got upstairs and walked into the bedroom and closed the door. I laid down on the bed while Max sat at his piano set up next to his bed. He started to get ready to sing lonely eyes.

Lonely eyes
She had those lonely eyes
I only know 'cause I have them too
Lonely eyes
No, you don't have to hide
The things you feel inside, I feel too'Cause I'm lonely just like you
'Cause I'm lonely just like you
(Oh)Stay the night, stay the week
When you're gone, I don't sleep
When you're gone, I feel weak, oh
Stay the night, stay the week
When you're gone, I don't sleep
When you're gone, I feel weak, ohLonely eyes
She had those lonely eyes
I only know 'cause I have them too (oh)
Lonely eyes
No, you don't have to hide
The things you feel inside, I feel too'Cause I'm lonely just like you (oh)
(Da da da da, da da da da)
I'm lonely just like you (oh)
(Da da da da, da da da da)
I'm lonely just like you
Stay the night, stay the week
(Da da da da, da da da da)
When you're gone, I don't sleep

I love when he sings that song. It has always been my favorite song for him to sing. I watched him sing word for word, getting me turned on with every word. Max looked over at me watching me stare as I bite my lip wanting him. He started to get turned on but couldn't act it on the live.

He leaned out of the frame of the live stream and whispered to me," Give me 10 minutes and we are going to fuck so hard."

He earned back over and I laid back down to wait for him.

*10 minutes Later*

"Well guys, It's almost 9:30 so I think I'm going to end this live stream here. So goodnight guys byeee." Max yelled closing out of his live stream.

He shut off his phone and glanced over at me before jumping onto the bed and ripping his shirt off and kissing down my neck slipping my shirt off and kissing down my stomach making his way to my shorts. he unbuttoned his jeans and took them off followed by taking off my shorts. He ripped off my underwear and started kissing my stomach again and working his way down until he was eating me out and flicking his tongue against my clit. I came so close to coming before he stopped. He pulled down his boxers and lined his longe girthy cock up at my hole and slowly pushed himself into me, going faster and faster with every stroke making me moan and putting his hand over my mouth. I was so close to coming until he pulled out and came onto my stomach. Finishing me off by fingering me until I came too.

He collapsed next to me and threw the blanket over the top of us. Pulling me closer to him and slowly falling asleep with his arms wrapped around me and his head propped up onto my shoulder. I decided to put on a movie and started to fall asleep.

"Godnight baby," Max whispered nuzzling his head into my neck.

"Goodnight Maxi."
____________________________________
bobbie-lou

I hope you like it!!
If you guys like these please go follow aishaxabby
Where me and my friend are making out own joint book!! That will be out this Saturday❤️