Harvey imagine~ Niamh

I woke up this morning to hear a knock at my door and my mom walking in with a stack of fresh pancakes.

"Happy Birthday Niamh!" Mom said handing me my pancakes.

"Thank you mom"

"Your welcome hun," Mom exclaimed walking out the door shutting it behind her as I ate my pancakes and checked my phone to see a message from Harvey.

Harvey❤️🤍
Hey baby, do you wanna come over for a bit?

Niamh🐥💛
Sure! Give me 10 minutes.

I put my phone down onto my bed and ran to my closet. I pulled out a cute pink sweatshirt that was crossed in the back and a pair of short washed out shorts. I put on the necklace that Harvey got me and slipped on my white converses. Running over to my window to open it and climbing through

    I knocked on Harvey's window and seen him sit up to open it

I knocked on Harvey's window and seen him sit up to open it. He helped me threw the window and said," Why do you always come through the window? You do know we have a front door right?." He laughed pulling me threw the window and kissing me.

    "I know, I just like climbing through your window."

    He laughed and pulled me to lay onto of him. So a small back story about me and Harvey, when I was 8 my family and I moved in next to the Mill's. Our family had made Me, Harvey, and Harvey's brother Max, to have a play date. I honestly thought I would hate it because I have only ever had girl friends. But I actually had a good time, and I started to have a huge crush on Harvey. I kept this a secret for a few years until it slipped out one time and he found out. He then confessed that he had liked me too about a year later. We have now been together for almost 5 years now, and have been inseparable since.

    I sat up on the bed and climbed on top of him and asked," cal we get food from the kitchen?"

   "Um... what do you want? I'll go down and get it for you," Harvey said very nervously.

    "I'll just go down with you."

    "No! You can't!" Harvey exclaimed sitting up on his bed and running to the door.

    What is going on with this boy? He never acts like this, he's hiding something rom me but what could it be. You know, he hasn't even told me happy Birthday yet today. Maybe he forgot, he is pretty forgetful.

    "What do you want from the kitchen?" Harvey asked as he started to text someone. Oh yes that doesn't worry me more.

    "Um... just get me a water and some fruit."

   "Ok I'll be right back," Harvey said running out of the room shutting the door behind him.

     Ok something is definitely going on with that boy. I texted Max to see if he knew anything and he never answered me. What's happening with these boys today.

    15 minutes later I got a text from Harvey

Harvey❤️🤍
Hey can you come down stairs?

Niamh🐥💛
Yeah I'm coming

    Oh look at that, now he wants me to come down. I get off his bed and head down stairs, when I get to the bottom of the stairs I head to the kitchen to see Sara standing at the counter making dinner.

   "Hey Niamh! Happy Birthday!" Sara exclaimed finishing up dinner.

    "Thank you, do you know where Harvey went to?"

    "In the back yard," Sara answered pointing to the back door.

    I headed to the backyard and opened the door to see Harvey standing on the other side of the yard surrounded by roses. I started walking towards him until I was standing in front of him. Max, who was stood next to Harvey, started playing a very slow quiet song on his guitar to set the mood.

    "Niamh," Harvey said hold my hands. "You make me the happiest man in the world, without you I would be nothing. I want you forever and always."

   He got down on one knee and pulled a small box out of his back pocket, he opened it and revealed a beautiful diamond ring.

   "Niamh, will you marry me?" Harvey asked nervously.

    "Yes Harvey! Yes I will!"

    He stood up to pick me up and spinning me around and kissed my lips as he put me down. He took the ring out of the box and placed it onto my finger, then placing his forehead against mine.

    "I love you Niamh," Harvey said kissing me again. "And happy Birthday."

   "You remembered."

   How could I forget my girls 18th Birthday," Harvey said chuckling and kissing me again.
____________________________________
eddiexmyxlove
I hope you love it❤️❤️

Go follow aishaxabby for more great story's by me and my friend❤️