Smut Max imagine~ Izzy

Oh my, it's so hot out today, it has not been this hot here in ages. It also doesn't help that our air conditioner is broken so we have to use fans that don't help at all. I got a text from Harvey asking me to come over. Hell yeah, ill go over! They have a working airconditioner unlike us. I head downstairs to ask my mom if I could go.

    "Hey mom, can I go over to Max and Harveys to hang out?"

   "Sure hun. I will take you over, I wanna talk to Sara for a bit. It's been a while," My mom said heading to her room to get dressed.

    My mom and Sara have been best friends since I was born. I grew up with Max and Harvey, we use to be inseparable, Then max and I had a falling out and I started hanging out with Harvey instead.

    I took off upstairs to my room to get changed. I decided to wear my bathing suit under my clothes just in case. I put on my teal bikini with palm leaves on the top part under a pair of ripped jean shorts and a white tee shirt. I love this bikini, not only because of how it looked, but I may also be Max's favorite. I've always had a crush on Max but he never felt the same back so I never tried to push it, ecpecally after what happened.

 I've always had a crush on Max but he never felt the same back so I never tried to push it, ecpecally after what happened

"Izzy are you ready yet?" My mom yelled from downstairs waiting by the door.

"Yeah, I'm coming."

I grabbed my phone and head downstairs and grabbed my crocs. My mom and I head to the car and get in. we started heading over and my mom looked at me and noticed something was off.

"Izzy hun, are you ok? Is something wrong?" my mom finally asked.

"Yeah, I'm just... in just scared. I haven't talked to max since what happened."

"Ah yeah, It will be fine. You and Max will resolve this, you guys always do," my mom reassured me.

We pulled into the Mills driveway and I see Harvey walk out the front door.

"You two go up to Harvey's room while I talk to Sara," My mom said., and we headed up to his room.

Harvey opened the door for me and let me into his room. I walk in and go and lay in his bed to feel the cool air. he shuts his door and turns around to see me stretched out on his bed.

" I know my bed is comfy but can I at least get a hug first?" Harvey said all sad with a pouting lip.

I get up to give Harvey a hug and as I wrapped my arms around him he wrapped his around me and threw me onto the bed. I should have known, he always does that to me.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Harvey asked.

"sure... does max know I'm here?"

"Nah, I didn't tell him you were coming,' Harvey answered. "why?"

"No reason just wondering."

Of course, there was a reason! I was in love with him but no one knows. A few minutes later we heard a knock at the door.