Chapter 7. Theater and Slave?

Thanks so much for the views!

Mikan's Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~

After language arts class was over Hotaru, Anna, Nonoko and I went to theater class.

When Anna opened the doors to the auditorium there was a HUGE stage with bright lights hanging overhead. Hundreds of seats and equipment set up everywhere.

"Wow, it's huge..." I said completely mesmerized. "Yep, it's one of the largest rooms in the school." Said Anna giggling a little at my reaction. "The theater teacher is Nodacchi Sensei. He's really nice," said Nonoko. "We have study hall once a month, and today looks like the day," said Anna.

"Here Mikan," said Hotaru giving me something that was colored black. Realizing it was her Baka gun I said,"Thank you, but what's it for?" It's for protecting yourself in case you get to any trouble while us three aren't around." "B-but, I can't take this, it's yours," I said giving it to her back but she pushed it back to me saying "please, Mikan, also I can make a new one anytime." "But I don't know how to use it," "don't worry, it will shoot by itself when it's out in the open and senses an idiot." At this time, I gave in and said, "thanks so much Hotaru," and gave her a hug.

The four of us sat down in the seats and sat our belongings on the floor. I kept the Baka gun in my large pocket of my baggy pants. Then saw Ruka walk up to us (or rather Hotaru) and started to talk with her. "Hey, Mikan, Anna and I are gonna say hi to some people real quick, we'll be back real quick. Okay? Said Nonoko. "Sure, it's fine. I'll just sit here until you guys get back." They both nodded and went off.

I just sat in the quite comfy chair and just looked around as Ruka and Hotaru were in their own little world, and Anna and Nonoko were greeting some people.

I saw students from different grades working on stuff or talking to one another. In the corner of my eye I saw Natsume with Luna hugging his arm. His expression looked annoyed and angry.

"Hey, you new here? I've never seen you before." I heard a voice behind me. I spun around and saw three people that consisted of a girl with pink hair and two guys, one with long black hair and the other short. "Um, y-yes, I'm new here," I said stuttering ONCE AGAIN!

"Awesome, nice to meet you, my name is Tsubasa." Said one of guys as he pat my head and ruffled up my hair, messing up my braids.

"What the heck, you idiot Tsubasa, you messed up her hair," said the girl as she punched Tsubasa in the face. He flew up so high in the air that I saw a sparkle. Huh, I didn't know the roof was even that high, I thought.

"Sorry about that idiot, by the way my name is Misaki." Said the pink haired girl as she tried to smooth my braids down. "U-um, it's alright," I said nervously.

"My name is Tono, and I don't want to be rude but.....what's wrong with your clothes and hair?" Said the guy with long black hair. Great, here we go again, I thought.

"U-um, I always wear this stuff," I said "is it bad if I have a little bad t-taste in fashion?" "It's not only a little it's a wh-" but Tono was cut off by his sentence because Misaki punched him, beating him to a pulp. At the same time Tsubasa came rushing down landing on the ground with a loud 'THUD!'

"Sorry, about these two idiots once again um..." Said Misaki grabbing the now unconscious Tsubasa and Tono. "Mikan," I said "also it's really no big deal."

"Yes it is a big deal, they deserved it since they were being stupid idiots." Said Misaki slapping the back of an unconscious Tsubasa's head. "Also while we're in this topic, why are you wearing those stuff? "Like I told Tono." I said starting to get a little annoyed inside. " Yeah, but sorry if I'm rude to say this but....um can I?" She asked. "U-um sure, I guess." I said.

"It all kinda looks fake to me, like you're hiding something,"

I nervously laughed, not knowing what to reply with I took a peep at Hotaru real quick so that she could help me with the situation. But I saw her still paying attention to Ruka.

I sighed, and put my attention back to Misaki. At that moment the lord saved me from having to reply because at that moment Tsubasa woke up.

"Hey... How long was I out for," said a half asleep Tsubasa rubbing his eyes. "I don't freaking know, you idiot," said Misaki slapping his head.

While the two were doing whatever they were doing, I just slowly backed away.

As I was backing up I accidentally bumped into someone. Knocking down whatever they were holding. "Ah, I'm s-sor-" I was about to say, but I realized that the person I bumped into was the one and only Natsume Hyuuga. "Ew, nerd germs," cried out a voice. Oh great, it's Luna....

"Oi, ugly person, pick up my books," he said menacingly. I hurriedly picked up the different books and gave them to him without looking at his face. "Good, now say sorry," he said. As he said this I saw Luna smirk at me as if she had just stolen something from me.

Now I looked at him. "What?" "I said say sorry, but since I had to repeat myself because something's wrong with your hearing. I'll just make you be my slave for one week, even if I am your partner."

"What?!" I said once again, not quite understanding what he meant by "slave". He sighed as if he was talking to an idiot. "You. Are. Going. To. Do. Whatever. I. Say. For. One. Week." He said pausing at each word clearly.

"Geez, are you deaf or something? do you need a hearing aid?" said Luna sarcastically.

"No, I don't," I grumbled. "Oh, what was that, I couldn't hear what you just said, maybe you have speaking problems too," she mocked.

At this time I was clearly pissed off. I suddenly remembered that Hotaru gave me her Baka gun and grabbed it from my pocket. I put it in my hands and it suddenly shot by itself almost knocking me over.

The cannon ball hit Luna square in her ribs and she yelled a loud "oof," and was pushed back.

Natsume who didn't really care for the fallen Luna just looked at me with a look that could kill a puppy and said, "you better become my slave or else." I nodded quickly and said "yes, sir," and gulped.

Boy, it hasn't even been one day here, and It's gotten soo much better. I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that's all for now see you guys in the next chapter!