Dedication's..

The time goes on, there's only four months left till graduation.

Kylie, Jaxon, and Vanessa got more closer towards Lennox, Louise's brother. They always hangout at his cafe and would visit his arts center when they have time or want to refresh.

Zayne? He never stopped giving gifts and letters to Louise, even when the girl won't talk to him sometimes and would just throw his letters, he didn't stop. He really gave his efforts just to soften Louise and be able to talk to her....and he succeeded. Louise was slowly opening her heart..again for Zayne

Louise Pov
It was already December, and its Christmas month. Countless people were now busy to find some gifts for their loved ones, that's why my brother's electronics company was busy and he was too, he needs to focus on his company first.

"Hey, Louise. I already prepared the gifts for your friends, and it will be sent to their respective houses on Christmas day. And yours...it was already prepared in my office." Kuya said and smiled at me.

"You don't have to give me something" I said

"No, I owe you so many gifts for Christmas. And I'll make it up this year. So don't complain and just wait for your gift." well, I'm not complaining

"Where will you be at Christmas?" I asked and looked at him

"Here Of course. I don't want you to be alone this Christmas" He said and show his sweet smile at me.

"But, Mom and Dad will call on Christmas Eve, you want to talk to them that night?" I asked, he looked at me, and his face was serious

"I'll think about it. Bye" He said and left. I just sighed and did not bother myself about it

I prepare myself and wait for the driver to pick me up. When I arrived at the school, I walked in the hallway to get to the gymnasium.

"Hey" someone then holds my hands.
I turn to see tho I know who that is.

"Here" He gave me a chocolate drink and some snacks.

"Eat that when you get hungry. See you around" He said and smile.

"Hmm" I said and showed a smile before walking. It was Zayne actually.

If you're asking why did I let him talk to me again and approach me when I'm alone. It's just that, I thought that it is the time to moved on and keep the past as past.

And I can see how much effort he did just to be able to talk to me, and he showed me that he's not the person he is before. Maybe some closure won't hurt, and I actually talked about this with my friends, and they were okay with it as long as I will be happy. They also let Zayne approach them, but just a little closeness cause they still have doubt towards Zayne and they warned me about the possibilities that something worst might happen. And I know I have to be prepared by that.

I arrived at the gymnasium and saw my friends sitting.

"Oh Hi Lou. Musta, nagkita ba kayo ni Zayne?" Kylie said and teased me.

"Huh?" I said and sit beside her.

"Sus. Kunwari ka pa, eh ano yang hawak mo. Hindi ba galing kay Zayne yan?" She said and look at the drink and food that Zayne gave. I just sighed and smile.

"Alam mo Lou, if you still like him or if you ever realized that you're starting to like him again, then why not take the risk? Nandito naman kame kung may mangyareng hindi maganda. Basta kung san ka masaya, suportahan ka lang namin" Kylie said and smiled.

Then I start to think, if I want this or if I want to be close again to Zayne just like before, then I have to prepare for the consequences, just like what Kuya said.