Amusement Park..

Louise Pov
I was at my room, just lying on the bed.

*ringgg*
I get my phone and saw Kylie calling.

"Hey"

"Waaaaaahhhhhhh, I received a gift from your brother. Say thanks to him okay.....I loved it." She said excitedly.

"I will. Sounds happy huh" I said.

"I am tho. I never got this kind of gift, this is the first time I got the newest phone as a gift. And I was saving up to buy this but..Anyways, say thanks to your brother. Byeee. See you tomorrow" She said and hang up. Tomorrow?? Is there something special tomorrow??

Then after that, they messaged me one by one to say thanks to my brother. I was glad cause Kuya was really a kind person.

I walk downstairs and saw my brother on the kitchen.

"They've already got your gifts. They want to thanked you." I said and get some water.

"Well, they're your friends, they're special to you. That's just my way to thank them for being your friend." He said and smile.

"Wait here. I'm just gonna get something" He said and went outside. Maybe its his gift. I waited for a few minutes.

"Okayyy, here it is. My gift for you" He said and give me two large paper bags.

"What's this?" I said and start to dig.
I saw one tablet, one laptop, a pair of shoes from my favorite brand, 2 jackets, 5 caps, and a black headphones that I've been wanting to buy. I looked at him.

"Really?" I said and hug him.

"I'm so lucky that you're my brother." I said.

"Well, anything for my litte sister." He said then smile

"How did you know about my favorite brands?" I asked.

"Well, just some research will do. But..that's not all" He said, then he gave me another paper bag. I looked at him before I dig.

It was a miniature of Lamborghini and Ferrari cars.

"I saw it when I was about to leave the mall...and I thought you'll like them" He said and smile

"Thank You Kuya. The best ka talaga. I'll put these in my collections" I said and runs to the room where my collections are.

"Stay here little babies." Then I went back to the kitchen smiling.

"Happy?" Kuya said as he looks at me.

"Yup. I just got my first gifts from my brother. And on top of that, he's here with me...after a long time." I said. Nothing can make me happy more than my brother.

..

In the evening, my brother was still staying the night here. I was at my room, just browsing facebook. A chat icon pop up to my screen. The profile pic was only a teddy bear. I opened it.

"Hi Louise. It's Zayne. I made a new account. I just want to greet you a Merry Christmas"

I don't know why but....it kinda made me smile..a little

"Hi. Merry Christmas din"
I replied. When I was about to continue browsing, he replied. Well, that was fast.

"Glad you replied tho. I thought you still won't reply to me. I'll take this as my Christmas gift. Thank you"
He replied. I just stare at it. I think for a moment, and.......

"Should I really......let myself fall for him?? Should I??"

"Good night, Azariah. :) "