Coming back???

After class, Kylie, Logan, Louise and Jaxon are walking together towards the gate, and most of the students are looking at them.

Louise then looks at Jaxon.

"Hey, I don't know why, but...its making me uncomfortable. I don't want that kind of attention" Jaxon then cough and get the attention of the students.

"Uhmm Hi, maybe you already knew me, and about my family. And I just want to ask you a favor. Can you act like you don't know about my family background? I don't want this kind of attention. I hope you understand. Thank you" Jaxon said kindly and the students look away.

"Thank you." Louise said and smile. Kylie then clings to Louise's arms.

"Oy, kayong dalawa, kelan niyo balak sabihin saken pano kayo nagkakilala?" Kylie said to Jaxon and Logan. So they went to the benches in the field and sit.

Jaxon Pov
We were sitting on the benches and I just stare at the students walking out of school. It feels different from school abroad. But I like it here.

"So, how did you know each other?" Kylie ask excitedly. I smiled at her.

"Well it was at our 2nd year highschool I guess? We met at...well, I applied to be on a band, and she happens to be applying also. So we became friends that time. And it was also during those times where Louise was having a hard time." I said and smile a little.

"Oww, ang tagal niyo na palang magkaibigan. Edi passion mo din ung music?" Kylie asked.

"Yup, I told my parents about that and they just supported me. So I was currently still pursuing music and will be applying to an arts college and study music. I want to create songs and write lyrics." I said and smile.

"Ah nga pala. When I left for abroad, Logan and I were still talking and have communication. We talk about music and stuffs. And.....when I knew that Logan and Louise are friends. I decided to tell Logan about Louise's past, just to have her some company that knows her past and will try to protect her if something happens. It's just my way to make up my mistake from the past, tho she already forgave me." I said and smile. Louise then looked at me.

"So, I just wanna ask, if you and Zayne were friends before, do you know where he is?" Kylie suddenly asked. I got flustered but I managed to answer it

"Uhmm, after they broke up, I tried to distance myself from Zayne and..when I left, I didn't try to find Zayne. All I knew is that he went abroad to study. I don't know if he's here already or he's planning to" I said and smile. Well, I just hope that if Zayne was already here, I hope he won't show his self to Louise, not now.

No one's Pov
The next days, the four them often hang out together, they always spend their times together, and Jaxon got closer to them. Louise is now more comfortable around Jaxon and they all like to have some fun like watching movies, going shopping, going to beautiful places and study together.

They all successfully completed their 5th year in highschool. And all of them took summer classes.

Remember, special classes are done during summer vacation. Kylie was having her cooking class as she wants to learn about it. As she already done makeup classes before. As for Louise, she was getting art classes, and as for Logan and Jaxon, they were taking music classes.

One afternoon, Logan and Jaxon finished their classes first before Kylie and Louise.

"Announcement. Mr. Jaxon Thompson, the Principal wants you at his office."

The announcement said, so Jaxon bid goodbye to Logan and runs to the principals office.

"Uhmm, why?" Jaxon said and sit on the chair inside the office. The Principal was his older brother.

"Since the start of the school will be in 3 weeks, someone familiar to you applied to our school. And the policy of the school is to admit all the students applying, I can't do anything about it." The principal said and handed Jaxon some documents.

"And who is it?" Jaxon said and opened the document, he freeze on his spot.

"Is it okay if I admit him here?" The Principal asked. Jaxon then looked at him.

"You said that the school's policy is to let all the students applying to be admitted. And maybe he won't cause any trouble here. Maybe he learned his lesson 3 years ago." Jaxon said and stand up and put the documents in the table.

"I'll go now." Jaxon said and left the office, then he quickly finds Logan but he can't. There's no sign of Logan inside the school, then he went to Louise's room, but there's no one there.

He looked at the time, it was already past 4pm, most of the students are already out of the school. Then he runs to the gate, he looks around but there were no sign of Kylie, Logan and Louise.

"I need to warn Louise about this. Zayne will study here this coming school year."