People Who Dont Follow the Rules

"You jerk! Let me go! Fuck you! Fuck you both! I don't deserve this!" Amber shouts at the top of her lungs. Bryan stomps up ripping Amber away from Jed.

"We are leaving." Bryan says with gritted teeth.

Amber then started to struggle; Bryan on the other hand wouldn't have of it. He threw his daughter to the ground kicking her in the gut before placing his boot on her head causing her to get a mouth full of dead grass. Amber cried as her father then picked her up throwing her over his shoulder with anger.

"Put me down!" Amber screams once again to gain some sort of attention. At first, Amber was about to smile due to her father pulling her off his shoulder but when the cold hard ground came slamming against her back she couldn't help but cough up blood. Bryan threw his daughter around like an old toy. He didn't care, he lost his mind months ago. Bryan gripped a hand full of his daughter's hand dragging her body out of the park and to the car.

"Please, sorry! Uh god! Stop!" Amber whined.

Her father chucked her inside the car before getting in himself. Jed, not saying one word.

"It's lock sweetheart" Jed sighed turning to Amber as the light went red. Amber just kept on trying to open the doors, it was slowly starting to get on Bryan's nerves; Jed didn't need Amber to get an even worse beating than the one she already had in stored.

"Please don't take me back there" Amber whispered staring at Jed with her pleading eyes as he shook his head turning back to the front.

Bryan and Jed stood in the basement as they both boarded up the broken window. They stared down at her as Amber sat on the bed keeping her eyes down.

"Now do you know what happens to people who don't follow the rules?" Bryan asked.

Bryan moves forward grabbing her chin causing her to whimper in pain.

"They get hurt!" He shouted through gritted teeth in anger.