Get Back Here

"We will split the money in the car; now let's get out of here." Bryan was cut off by an abrupt cry of pain.

"What the fuck?" Rat grips his jaw in agony
Jed spins around looking for Amber only to find her running.
Bryan stares at Amber as she runs towards the edge.

"Get back here Amber!" He shouted his voice harsh and filled with anger. But this time, the young girl was not going to follow his every demand like some small puppy. No, this time, she was going to keep running. Her head tilted up she gazed out at the sky, the sun slowly started to peek its way up into the sky. A lump formed in her throat as her heart begins to pound, her emotions running astray as the cold morning air flew through her hair. The last thing the young girl noticed was the beautiful white snow falling on Christmas morning.

Jed stared down at the edge getting down on his knees and hands staring down at Amber's non-moving body. She was gone, she won in all of this Amber won and he lost. The screech of Bryan driving away with all the money and the groan of Rat getting up caused Jed to shiver in terror. He turned slowly only to see a gun pointed right at his face. Looking up at the sky Jed said his prays as white snow fell from the dark grey sky.

"Nice meeting you Jed." Rat smirked before a gunshot.