The Ending.

He is a drunk, he can't control his anger. He is messed up.

Bryan drove off safely with all of the money, he spent over half in only one night. He went to the streets for different drugs and alcohol using different girls to consume his sadness. After fifth-teen days of living in an expensive hotel and wasting his money, he came up short. Living on the streets begging for money he only survived one month before some new street drug took his life.

She can't stay, she needs help. But she is afraid.

The Night Amber's mother ran out she had been only two blocks from the police station before being brutally hit by a car. She suffered horrible pneumothorax, her ribs collapsing onto her lungs causing her to be unable to breathe and die a slow and painful death. Due to not having many friends because of her abusive husband no one replied to the news articles.

He is misunderstood, but he needs the money.

Jed had always dreamed of a younger sister or brother, but due to his mother being knocked up by some guy who was only expecting a one night stand he never got that dream. He only got a mother who had great depression. She never wanted a kid so Jed grew up alone and mislead. Jed never got the chance to turn his life around, Rat killed him without a second thought.

He is a horrible rich powerful man and gets what he wants.

Rat lived onto his late forties before being charged for sex trafficking and dealing drugs. The cops had been on him for a while and they finally caught him in the act. He was sentenced to only Twenty-three years in prison.

He has nothing yet he still tries to help.

Toby the homeless man from the park was saved. A lady named Rose heard the shooting from her apartment close by. Fazed by the danger she went out in the middle of the night and fond Toby. She called the police and ambulance and with three operations Toby survived. Rose helped Toby get back onto his feet; he now has a steady life style with Rose and their two-year old by his side.

Her life is a mess, she can't be alone any more...

Amber died by suicide on the Twenty-fifth of the twelfth, two thousand and one Christmas morning. Her death was a forgotten Tragedy.