Chapter Two: I prefer Bottom Anyways

Virgil's POV

 "I'm gonna go find my room, bye Pat, bye Janus," I said, walking out of my brother's dorm room. I walked down the hall, reading the numbers on the doors. 304, 306, 308, 310. I stopped in front of the door and pushed it open. The door opened into a common room where three guys were watching something on TV. 

 One wore a green shirt and a black suspender-skirt. He had neon green hair that looked like he had it cut to be put in a mohawk, but then didn't actually put in the effort of gelling it to have it stand like one. 

 Another wore a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt with the name of our college on it. He had square black glasses which were barely on his face because he was asleep with his head on the first guy's shoulder. 

 The third guy had on a pair of white jeans, a red and white letterman-style jacket, and a red shirt that said something about Westurburg High School. Who wears a shirt from their high school on the first day of college? 

 "'Sup, the name's Virgil," I said, alerting the trio to my presence. The guy in the Westerburg shirt looked me up and down, almost like he thought I was hot or something, before standing up and walking over to me. 

 "I'm Roman. I like your sho- boots. I like your boots" he said, holding out a hand for me to shake it. Was he about to say he liked my shoelaces? Like that old Tumblr post about how to identify other Tumblr users? Eh, I probably just imagined it. Oh shit, he still has his hand out and I haven't shake it yet. 

 I held out my hand to shake his, but he grabbed it and gently pulled it up to his lips, placing a soft kiss on it. Okay, this guy was really weird. 

 "Which bed do you want me to take?" I asked, honestly just tired and wanting to crash. 

 "Oh, follow me," Roman said, guiding me to one of the doors in the common room. H pushed it open to reveal a room with a set of bunk beds, and two desks. The top bunk had sheets on it, and there were a few movie posters on the walls. "I already claimed the top bunk, I hope you don't mind"

 "No, it's fine. I prefer bottom anyways" I replied, my eyes going wide as I realized what I had said. "I mean- not like- I don't mea- I'm not-" 

 "It's fine, I got what you meant," he told me with a small smile. I dropped my duffel bag on the bed, starting to go through it trying to find my PJs.  "Night, Virgil" Roman said, walking out of the room and closing the door.