Chapter Eleven: Watch Horror Movies Until We Pass Out

TW // language, nsfw implications

~~~~~~~~~

The whole group was hanging out in the beanbag corner of the quad, just drinking coffee and vibing.

"Wait okay... I've been thinking about this recently. Why the fuck do Ro and I still live in the quad?" Virgil asked. "Wouldn't it make more sense to have the four of you in the quad and the two of us in the double?"

"And why do you say that? Sounds to me like you're just looking for more privacy to fuck my baby brother," Remus joked

"Incredibly bold to you to imply that Virgil's a top," Roman joked back

"I'd rather not have this conversation with my brother present" Virgil replied awkwardly. Roman agreed that was a good point. "Anyways, I just think it'd make more sense and it'd be easier for you guys than the whole 'walking down the hall in the middle of the night' thing you have going on right now"

Everyone agreed, and a couple days later, they were waking up in their new dorm rooms.

Virgil checked his phone, as he always did when he woke up, and almost screamed when he saw the date.

"Ro wake up!!" he said excitedly as he shook he boyfriend awake. Roman groaned as he opened his eyes.

"You're energetic this morning... what happened?" he asked

"It's Halloween!" Virgil responded

  "Okay, pumpkin, I love Halloween too but I'm really tired so just give me like... 15 more minutes to sleep and then we can freak out together," Roman whispered, closing his eyes. Virgil laughed softly before cuddling into his boyfriend's side for a few more minutes.

They ended up sleeping for another hour, and when they woke up, Roman took out his phone to text his brother.

'we just woke up. meet at library in an hour?'

*rat king has liked this message*

  The group had decided to do 'couples' costumes with the people they were dating, but they hadn't revealed what costumes they had chosen.

  Roman and Virgil got out of bed and started pulling the pieces of their costumes out of their closets and putting them on.

  Roman put on brown pants, a long sleeve denim button-up, a grey vest, and a cap. Virgil put on  brown and grey stripped pants, a white long sleeve button-up, a blue tie, a brown plaid vest, a cap, and a tan paperboy bag.

"I still can't believe this is what you chose" Roman laughed

"Well it was either this or JD and Veronica and I didn't want to make you wear a miniskirt all day" Virgil responded. The pair left their dorm room, planning on getting some food before netting up with their friends in the library.

About forty-five minutes later, they walked into the library on their campus and saw the rest of the group sitting at a table.

Patton had dyed his hair a light pink and wore a white skirt and a really fluffy baby blue sweater. Remus had black hair and wore a muscle tank that said 'here, queer, full of existential fear' on it with a pair of faux leather pants and a black heart choker. Logan had on a plain white hoodie, a pair of jeans, and a light blue and white letterman-jacket. He also wore contacts instead of glasses. Janus had bleached his hair and wore white jeans with a pink short sleeve button-up and he had sunglasses on his forehead.

"Oh my god! I love it!" Virgil whisper-yelled when he got to the table. "And where did you guys get your wigs? They look so realistic!"

"We didn't get wigs, we just dyed our hair... wigs might've made more sense" Remus responded

"Wait who are you guys dressed as?" Roman asked

"We're the main characters from a Webtoon about four college students in a polyamourous relationship. It felt like it made sense," Patton explained with a giggle

"Why are you two dressed like late 19th century paperboys?" Logan asked, causing Roman and Virgil to laugh way louder than you should in a library.

"We're two of the characters from a musical about the 1899 newsboy strike," Roman explained

"Also since none of you three got it I'm making all of you watch the musical later," Patton said to his boyfriends

"Now... who's ready to go back to the quad and watch horror movies until we pass out?" Virgil asked, getting excited responses from everyone