Date night

This chapter contains sexual contact!!
R-rated :)

Chapter 14.

Rachel was standing in her rum, looking at her reflection in the mirror as she ran her hands down her sides and flattened out her dress. She smiled, amused by the way she looked.

Rachel was dressed in a long, black, strapless dress with a slit on the right side that showed her perfectly toned leg. She was wearing a minimum amount of makeup, just the way Ross liked it, and her hair was falling loose on her shoulders, styled in natural waves.

Ross and Rachel were going to have a dinner date tonight. Ross had booked them a table at the best Italian restaurant in the city. Rachel has been waiting for this night all week long, she was so happy when Ross had told her about it. She was ready to spend some quality time with the man she loved the most. Ross wanted them to have a beautiful night together, just the two of them, enjoying each other's company without any interruptions.

There was a knock on the door and seconds later Ross entered the apartment with white lilies in his hand. He stopped in his track when he spotted Rachel standing in the living room. His jaw instantly dropped, amazed by the sight before him. Her beauty took his breath away. Rachel always had the ability to take his breath away and she forever will.

"Wow..." he said under his breath. Rachel blushed, enjoying the reaction she had provoked on him.

"Hey, you," she said with a shy smile as she walked towards him.

"These are for you, " he said and handed her the lilies as he smiled sweetly.

"Thank you, " Rachel whispered back and wrapped her arms around his neck, with the lilies in her hand, and kissed him gently on the lips. He immediately grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to his body and kissed her back.

"You look breathtaking," Ross whispered as he separated his lips from Rachel's. He looked deep into her eyes as he caressed her cheeks.

"You look quite handsome yourself," she replied and ran her hands over his chest.

"You are so beautiful," Ross whispered again and attached his lips back to Rachel's.

Rachel felt how her heart was pounding in her chest as her lips moved in sync with Ross's. No matter how many times Ross had complimented her, she always reacted as if it was the first time. She could never get used to his affection, and she didn't want to either. She loved the feeling that fulfilled her body. The butterflies, the electricity, the heat. She never wanted it to vanish.

What started as an innocent, gentle kiss, was now a full-bloomed makeout session. The kiss was deep and passionate, leaving both Ross and Rachel desperate for more.

"No.." Rachel pulled away breathless. "We can't do this now, we have to leave if we want to make it to the restaurant in time." Rachel stole a few more kisses. "And I have to give these beautiful lilies some water."

Rachel turned around and walked to the kitchen. Ross watched her every move, still amazed by her beauty. Her hair, her angelic face and her beautiful body. He adored everything about her.

When Rachel was done in the kitchen, she walked back to were Ross was standing and kissed him one last time before she grabbed him by the arm and dragged him out of the apartment.

.......

"This is lovely," Rachel gushed as she absorbed her surroundings. The restaurant was dimmed and classic piano music was playing in the background. Ross smiled as he watched his girlfriend.

A waitress arrived almost immediately and handed them the menus. "I'll be back in a few minutes to take your orders." Both Ross and Rachel smiled in return.