Janitors closet

⚠️Tw: Rape ⚠️

Dixie POV:
"I have been wanting to do this for long." He said pulling my dress strap down. I try to push him off me out he tightens his grip on my hands. "Ow ow! Pls let go of me!" I say sobbing . I couldn't move because who knew how he could hurt me. I stood there are his hand went under my dress and took of my underwear. "P-pls d-dont do t-this." I say crying and shaking. "Oh I'm not going to hurt you okay?" He says as he sticks to fingers into my pussy. Usually when Noah does it feels feels like heaven. He stuck his fingers up really high causing me to shierk. He unzipped his pants and takes out his dick. He turns me around and smacks my ass. I am lightly sobbing because I don't know what will happen. Noah won't be here to save me. He takes his rock hard dick and places it in me. He starts to thrust faster and faster. I stay as stiff as I could possibly be. I just kept crying. Wanting it to be over. He didn't stop or anything for a good hour until he could no longer thrust. He took his dick out and surprisingly he was wearing a condom. He puts his pants back on and pins me against the wall. "If you tell anyone about this I will find you and hurt you." He said leaving the janitors closet. I sit down on the floor sobbing. After a few minutes I got up wipe my tears, and put my underwear back on. I go into the suite to find everyone sleeping. I got into pjs and went into bed. I started to cry. All I could think about is how much I needed company right now. I wanted Noah. I was going to tell him what happened. I couldn't do this without him. I FaceTime him and he answered right away. "Hey baby! Why are you crying?" He said looking sad. "A-are you alone?" I said sobbing. "Yes baby I'm scared what happened?" He said looking worried. "I-I need you right now. I just got r-raped." I said sobbing even more. The soft expression on Noah's face turned into a heated one. I told him everything that happened and he calmly listened. He didn't seem angry he felt bad that he wasn't there to protect me. "I-It's not your fault baby." I said still sobbing "shhh shhh I know okay I'll stay on the phone until you fall asleep get some rest." He says kissing the phone. "I love you bub okay? I'll stay on until you fall asleep." I smile and lay the phone on the pillow. "Ok baby. I love you more." I say as I slowly drift of to sleep.

Noah POV:
I was hanging out with the boys so I called them. Anthony, Chase, and Bryce let's go to the spa the girls are at now!" I pack a small bag and call Addi to tell her what happened. She said she would let us in. We drove 5 hours until we got there it was 4 am. We go into the hotel and she told us which suite they were in. When we got there, Addi greeted us at the door and she showed me were Dixie was staying. I go into her room to see her cuddled up in a ball. I place my bag down and kiss her head. She starts to move in her sleep. "NO, NO! PLS DONT DO IT!" She says crying in her sleep. "Shhh shhh baby I'm right here okay?" I say getting into the bed and hugging her up. She starts to calm down probably not knowing I was actually here. I fall asleep a little while later, knowing I have my baby in my arms.

The next morning:

Still Noah POV:
I wake up to Dixie still being asleep in my arms. She looked so calm. Her eyes were all puffy and she looked so peaceful sleeping. I plant kisses all over her face accidentally waking her up. She wakes up and opens her eyes. She looks at me and sits up. She rubs her eyes. "Baby are you really here?!" She said looking at me. I bring her into a hug and kiss her head. "Yes bub I'm here." She hugged me tight. She started to cry and looked up and me. "I-I thought I would have to go through this alone. I needed you bubba." She said sitting up. I hold her cheek and wipe away her tears. "Baby I will be here no matter what. I came as soon as you told me." I said kissing her.

Dixie POV:
I missed his kisses. Even tho it's been not even a day without him, what happened to me made me need him even more. "Wait what time did you get here?" I said looking up at him. "Oh we got here at 4 am." He said smiling. I blushed. This man would do anything for me no matter what hour of the day it was. I knew he was going to be the one I married. Even if we were only dating for a small period of time. "I love you so much." I said kissing him more passionately. It turns into a make out. "I love you so much more." He said smirking and kissing me again. I get on top of his abs kiss him even more. After a couple minutes of us making out, we decide to go for breakfast. No one was out of there room meaning they were probably sleeping. Once we got out I jumped onto Noah, hugging him tightly wrapping my legs and arms around him. He kissed me and grabbed my ass. I giggle and lay my head on his shoulder. We pass the lobby and I see the same guy at the front desk who raped me. Before we passed I gasped and dug my head into Noah's chest. "Bub what's wrong?" He said whispering. I look up at him with tears in my eyes. "I-it was h-him." I say looking over at him. Noah started to get angry. "Baby stop. He said if I told anyone he would hurt again. Don't hurt him." I say looking into his eyes. His face softens and he looks at me. "Okay baby. Can we at least get the police involved?" He said softly. "Maybe. I'm hungry can we please not talk about this anymore and get food?" I said laying my head back on his shoulder of course. Noah walks through the front lobby. He stops real quickly to look at the map. "Bub do you know where the buffet is?" He said looking at the map. I looked up to the see the guy look at me and Noah and roll his eyes. He was jealous. "Ah there it is I found it." He said looking at me. "It's down a couple flights of stairs. Do I still have to carry you bub?" He said looking at me. "Yes! Is that even a question?!" I say grabbing onto him tighter and giggling. "Okayyyy anything for my queen!" He kisses me and then starts going down the stairs. I look behind me to see the guy really upset and storm off. I wasn't scared of him anymore because I knew Noah would protect me. Once we got to the food court we sit down and eat our food. "So I guess this girls day of yours turned into a boys and girls spa day." He said chuckling. "Yea but not mad about it. I'm glad your here." He smiles.

A/N: word count 1305