Fight

The next morning:

Dixie POV:
I wake up to still being in Noah's arms. He was still asleep. Yesterday was a long day and I decided to let him sleep in. I slowly turned around to grab my phone to check my socials. He didn't move me back so he was probably in a deep sleep. I open Instagram to see Doah fan pages seeing there dream come true of me and Noah saying we are dating. Everyone was shocked we were dating for so long. Clips of the video from the paparazzi showed up. I watched the video. We looked so cute, I was so glad to call him my boyfriend in public now. While I was scrolling through Instagram, I felt Noah starting to get up. I turn around. "Good morning baby!" I say planting kisses on his face. He grabs my face and kisses me. His kisses still light fireworks in me. "Good morning bub," he said in his morning voice. Ahhh his morning voice was so attractive. He wraps his arm around my waist. He lightly touched my waist and starts rubbing his hand down to my thigh. He keeps rubbing my thigh until he starts to rub my inner thigh. I look up at him and giggle. "Not now baby.. I have to go make breakfast." I said giving him a peck and getting out of bed. "You were the one who wanted this last night!" He said chuckling. Went into the bathroom, and brushed my teeth. When I got out of the bathroom, Noah was there on his phone. I went into the kitchen. He followed me. I turn around. "Baby what are you doing?" I said giggling. He came up to me and wrapped his hands around my waist. He started to kiss my neck. I feel shivers down my spine. I push him away. "Baby! I'm going to make breakfast can't you wait?!" He pouts and goes to sit on the couch. "I'm sorry baby! Just not right now." He ignored me and went on his phone. I roll my eyes playfully and get back to cooking. Went I finish, I call Noah to come eat. "Baby! Breakfast is ready! Come on." I say setting his plate down across from mine. He comes right away and kisses me. "Thanks bub it looks amazing." He says down. We talked for a while until we both finished our food. "My family is coming in from Arizona, I can't wait to see them." He said washing the dishes. "Oooo I get to your family again! I love them." I said cleaning up the kitchen. After we finished cleaning, I went to go shower. Noah jumped onto the bed and went on his phone. I was about to step into the bathroom until I stopped and turned to the bedroom. "Baby you want to join me?" I said smirking at him. He looked up at his phone got out of bed immediately, picked me up and went into the bathroom.

I'm not doing smut in this episode but expect it soon. 😏

After we finished showering, Noah got us both changed. "Hey baby is it okay if I go hang out with the sway boys for a little? They invited me to lunch." I turn to face him. "Of course you can! Go have fun." A couple minutes later he kisses me goodbye. "Bye bub love you. I'll see you later!" "Bye baby! Love you more! See you soon." He closes the door. I was going to be bored. Maybe I could call the girls to come over!

Noah POV:
I get to sway to see Blake, Bryce, and Kio outside. I pull in and get out of the car. "Hey bro nice to see you." Bryce says dabbing me up. "It's seems like we haven't seen you in forever." I dab everyone else up. "Yeah me and dix were busy will all the court stuff going on." I say. "Yeah, congrats on winning the case, also I have to tell you som-" Before Bryce could finish, someone comes out of the house. "G-griffin? What are you doing here?" I say getting heated. "Um- this is what I wanted to tell you, Griffin came to stay with us because he couldn't pay rent anymore." Bruce said scratching the back of his neck nervous. "Hey Noah." Griffin said giving me an evil smile. "Even after he cheated and harassed Dixie?" I said still looking at Bryce whispering. "I know I just felt bad. I'm sorry man." He whispered back. "Umm anyways come on let's go inside." Bryce said changing the subject. I go inside and sit on the couch. Just then Griffin goes and sits across from me. "So Noah, how is Dixie doing?" Noah looks up from his phone. "She's good." I looked back at my phone. "I heard you guys are dating. Congrats." I looked to see him rolling his eyes. "Thanks man." I look back at my phone. "So how long have you guys been dating?" I put my phone down. "7 months, in a couple days is going to be 8." He looks at me surprised. "C'mon man you don't have to lie to me, you can tell me the truth." He nudged. "But I am telling you truth? I don't understand." He got up and got angry. "Oh please, don't play dumb with me Noah!" He punched me in the face. I got up and held my face. "What the fuck bro!" I started to get angry and ball my hands in a fist. "I know you and Dixie have been dating for longer! I know she cheated on me with you!" He punched me two more times. I had enough. I tackled him to the ground and started rapidly punching him. Griffin spit out blood. The boys heard us and came running. Blake took my off Griffin and Bryce helped him up. "Noah why did you do that?" I started to get angry again. "Me?! He was the one who started it! Accusing Dixie of cheating on him with me! He punched me first!" I got up and held my face. "I'm leaving. For your information Griffin, Dixie would never cheat on anyone." I ran out. I used the hose outside to wash my hands and then went back to Dixies apartment. I hope she didn't say anything because she hated when I got hurt. I hesitated to open the door but I did. "Hey baby your here!" I ran over to me and kissed me. She pulled away and looked at my face. She lightly touched a scratch I had on my face and looked at my bruises. "Baby what happened?" She looked down at my hands. "Did you get in a fight?" I look down, knowing she was disappointed in me. "I'm sorry bub." She lifted my chin and looked into my eyes. "Hey, it's okay. Thank you for telling the truth. Who did you get into a fight with and why?" I hesitated but then told her the truth. "G-griffin. He hit me first, accusing me of lying about how many months we were dating. He punched me more and I couldn't help myself. I got angry that he accused you of cheating on him so I punched him to the ground." I kept complete eye contact with her and watched as her face grew a little angry. "Baby!" I look down again. "I know I'm sorry. I let my emotions get the best of me. I just didn't like what he said about you, about us." She lifted my chin again and kisses me. "Baby thank you, but you know I don't like when you fight. He could have hurt you badly. Now let's go get you cleaned up." She dragged me into the bathroom and started to clean my cuts.

A/N: hey guys! I know you guys like smut so that is coming soon. Does anyone have any ideas for this book? If you do please leave them below! Word count: 1348