Song

Dixie POV:

Today was me and Noah's one year anniversary! I woke up him up and with breakfast in bed. "Good morning baby! I can't believe it's been one whole year with you my love!" He sits up and kisses me. "Happy one year bub, I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else." I blush and kiss him again. "I have a surprise for you later!" I smile. My song for him was airing on the radio today around lunch time. He knew I had been working on a song but he didn't know it was for him. "Hey baby isn't your song coming out today?! I can't wait to here it." I smiled even bigger knowing he would love the song. I told him that I wanted it to be a surprise for everyone, So I didn't tell him or let him listen to it. That was half true but I didn't want him to know if was about him.

They spent the whole afternoon together, Dixie and Noah both canceled their plans for the day Judt to spend with each other. Around lunch time, Noah took Dixie to the beach, and set up a picnic.

"Baby this is so cute! I love you." I said as I cupped his cheek with my hands and kissed him. He kissed back and smiled. "I love you more bub, now come on let's enjoy?" He grabbed my hand and we ran over to the picnic.

A hour later, Micheal shoots me a text telling me that my song would be on the radio in 20 minutes. We clean up and I grab his hand, leading him back to his car. We sit in the car and I tell him to turn the radio on. We got onto the radio. "So how we have a song by a young influencer, the one and only Dixie Damelio! Playing now, "There will never be anyone like you." I turn to Noah and he turns to face me. He holds my hand as we listen to the song, I hum to the words as he looks at me.

At the end of my song, I said a small message, "I love you Noah, there will never be anyone like you." He turns to me and smiles. "I love you more baby, and this song, WOW." I blush I cup my hands on his face. I kiss him as he rubs my thighs. I stop kissing him and climb into the backseat. I smirk at him and he climbs in after me.

I get on top of him and rubs my lower back, still kissing me. I start kissing his jaw then start making my way to his neck, attacking it with kisses and sucking on it trying to find his sweet spot. He lets out little groans turning me on more. All we do is tease each other and make out because we were in a car, but we knew something was happening at night. I stop kissing him and whisper in his ear, catching my breath, "L-let's continue this later at home," He kisses me one more time then smirks.

Before we head home, we take a walk on the beach and catch the sunset. My legs got tired so Noah picked me up and carried me as we watched the sunset. "Today was an amazing day baby thank you." He said kissing me. I smirk at him. "Well the day isn't over yet, let's go home so the day can really end on a good note." I wink and his eyes wide. He starts to run to the car with me in his arms making me giggle.

*smut warning*

As we got back to the apartment, I couldn't wait so in the elevator I jumped onto Noah and started kissing him. He made his way to our room, not breaking the kiss. He struggled to open the door, but when he opened it he kicked it open. Still not breaking the kiss, he locked the door and ran into the bedroom. He gently laid me onto the bed and got on top of me. He attacked my neck with kisses as I moan in his ear. He takes my shirt off and it shows me wearing a red silky bra. He starts to play with it until I flip us over. I take off his shirt and run my fingers through his abs. I kissed his neck again and he grunts. I moaned into his ear more and I could feel him get hard under me. I look down and start to unbuckle his pants I take them off him and throw them onto the floor. I go to kiss him again, and he slides his hand onto my back, smoothly unclipping my bra. He takes it off and throws it across the room. He lightly traces my body figure with his hand that makes me shiver. He flips us back over so that he is on top of me again and starts kissing my neck down. He leaves went kisses every where. "Can I?" He asked politely to take my pants off. I smile and nod. He comes to kiss me and I he slides my pants off. We were both just in our underwear. He makes out with me, rubbing my thigh and inner thigh. I run my fingers through his hair. He plays with my panty liner and looks up at me for permission and I nod. He slips off my underwear off and goes into the nightstand and grabs a condom. He takes off his underwear and slaps the condom on. He open my legs and slips it in. He puts his neck on mine and I feel him breath down my neck. "Y-your so perfect." He whispers seductively to me. I throw my head back and moan. He groans and goes faster. I hold onto his biceps.

After more than a hour, we both get tired and he flops onto the bed as we both catch our breaths. We both get cleaned up and cuddle in bed, naked. "Had a good day?" I said playing with his hair. "The most amazing day, thank you baby." I smiled and kissed him. "Of course, and thank you too. I love you." He kissed me back. "I love you more."

A/N: Hey guys! I want to add drama to this sorry but I don't know how too. Do you guys have any suggestions?! Word count; 1087