Party

Dixie POV:

When we got inside me and Noah were welcomed by Tayler. "Heyy dix!" He hugs me. I hug back and smile. He stops hugging me and looks over at Noah. "Hey I'm Noah, Dixies boyfriend." I saw Taylers happy expression fall. "Oh- um Tayler nice to meet you." He shook Noah's hand. "Thanks again for inviting us Tayler." He smiles. We go into the party to see some of our friends there. We go sit down by them and start to talk. "Hey baby you want a drink?" Noah whispered to me. "Can you just get me water, in not trying to get drunk like my birthday." I laughed. He chuckled and went over to the drinks. Tayler came over right after Noah left. It was like he was waiting for him to leave. Tayler got really close to me which made me a little uncomfortable but I didn't think much of it. We talked for a bit until Noah came back. "Hey bub I brought you your water." He hands me a bottle of water. "I'm sorry man I didn't mean to take your seat I'll get up." Tayler says and starts to get up. "No your fine bro, I'll just stand." He smiles and sits down. "Baby you can sit in my place and I can sit on you." I said smirking. I got up and he sat down. I sat down on him and see out of the corner of my eye Tayler roll his eyes slightly. "Wow, Dixie drinking water at a party? You never do that." Addi said. I laughed. "Yep, I'm not trying to get drunk at a big party, my birthday was enough." Addi laughed. "Omg! It was! I walk into the living room and see you and Noah just full on making out." Me and Noah both blush of embarrasment. Tayler on the other hand was really fed up. "So how long have you and Dixie been dating for?" He said changing the subject. I smile and Noah then look at Tayler. "It's going to be 1 year in 3 days!"
He smiles and stands up. "Why don't we play seven minutes in heaven?" He said and some people gathered around in a circle. After a view spins it was tayler's turn. He spins the bottle and it lands on me. I look at him then look at Noah. Noah gave me a reassuring look knowing I wouldn't cheat. I go into the closet with Tayler. I start to go on my phone. He came closer to me and took my phone. "Hey what was that for-" before I could say more, I looked up to see our faces inches away. I try to back up and stop when I see there is nowhere to go. "S-stop Tayler what are you doing?" I was scared, was he going to kiss me? He leans in to kiss my and I was trapped, nowhere to go. I wasn't going to kiss him so I kicked him in the nuts. "Ow Dixie wtf!" He falls down and I grab my phone and back over to the circle. I go to Noah. "What's wrong bub?" He looked worried. "C-can we go home?" He nodded and picked me up. "Thanks for the invite, we will be leaving now." He takes me to the car. "What happened bub?" I sigh. "H-he tried to kiss me, he cornered me. I kicked him and luckily he didn't kiss me." I bury my head in my hands. "I thought we were friends! I didn't know he wanted to be more than that!" Noah touched my thighs and rubbed it. "Did you tell him you had a boyfriend?" I look at him. "I didn't, but don't get mad I did it for a reason you will find out soon I promise." He kissed me. "Ok bub I trust you." He kisses me and we drive off. When we got home my phone wouldn't stop going off. I check to see what it was and there were texts from Tayler.

Tayler Holder:

Dix...
Dixie please answer
Dixie I'm sorry
I didn't mean to do that!
It was an accident please respond
I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that my head got the best of me!

I didn't want to talk to him, at least not right now. Noah was never able to go to the studio with me because the songs were a surprise for him or he was busy. Tayler was always the one who kept me company. But what he did was not right. He cornered me into almost kissing him. I turned me ringer off to stop him from texting me and decided to ignore it. All I needed to focus on is the I had been working on for Noah. I didn't tell Tayler about Noah because the song was going to be a surprise for everyone. I didn't think Tayler would like me but I connected the dots. He always smiled and hugged when I left. When I blushed at him accidentally thinking about Noah, he probably thought I was blushing at him. I would catch him blushing and watching me sing with a smile on his face. He liked me ever since I met him. How could I have been so blind? I decided not think about it anymore and spend time with my amazing boyfriend.

A/N: hope you guys enjoyed! Word count: 914