Malibu trip

Noah POV:
We got in the car and we drove to Malibu. We blasted Dixies favorite music and had a full on jam out session in my car. She seemed so happy, and I was glad I could take her mind off things. When we got to Malibu, Curtis was already there. He decided to bring Charli and Chase. "Hey Dixie!" Charli said as she saw her sister. "Hey char, chase, Curtis" Dixie said and greeted everyone. "Come let's go into the water!" Curtis said running into the water. I took off my shirt and out of the corner of my eye I could see Dixie staring at me abs. She took of her jeans and top. "Come on let's go into the water!" I picked her up and ran into the water with her. "AHHH NOAH PUT ME DOWN!" She said laughing and smiling.

After a few hours of hanging out and playing in the water, everyone decided to go out for dinner. "Okay everyone meet at Saddle Ranch in 1 hour" I said putting my shirt back on. I drove Dixie back home. "Hey dix I'll pick you up in an hour? I'm going to go back to sway so I can change and get ready." I said opening the apartment door for her. "Okay sounds good see you in an hour!" She said walking in a closing the door

Dixie POV:
As I closed the door, I couldn't stop thinking about the beach today. It was so weird. Was I falling for Noah? How would that affect our friendship?! I got changed like I was trying to impress someone. I decided to wear a simple tiight black dress and eyeliner. Right when I put my shoes on i heard a knock on the door. "Hey it's Noah," Noah said standing the door. "Coming!" I open the door and stare at Noah as he stares right back. "You look absolutely gorgeous dix" he said amazed. I couldn't help but blush at his words. No one has ever told me that before not even Griffin. Is this what it feels like to be loved back? "You look rather handsome as well!" I said patting his shoulder. "Come on dix before they get mad at us for being late.

As we approach Saddle Ranch we make sure we park as far away from paparazzi. As we were walking, 8 paparazzi come up to me, flashing bright lights in my face asking all these questions about me and Griffin and if we broke up. "Dixie did you and Griffin break up?" Whats the statues on you and Griffin?" Did you see what Griffin posted on Twitter?" "Griffin" "Griffin" "Griffin". That's all I heard until Noah noticed I was acting weird. "Dix, dix, DIXIE!" I snapped out of it and started to feel stressed. "I-I'm sorry I have to go." I run over behind a building and slide down onto the floor crying. Hearing his name again brought back all the memories and it hurt. A few seconds later I see Noah coming up and hugging me. "Hey are you okay?" He looked at me worried. I wipe my tears with all my eyeliner running. "Yeah I'm okay now. Just hearing his name made me think of everything that happened and it was stressful." He pulled me into a hug again. " I will always be here for you okay? If you ever need me I will be at your side." We locked eye contact. "Thank you Noah, your the best friend anyone could ask for."

Noah POV:
Ouch. I just got friend zoned. I really like Dixie and I thought she was starting to feel the same but I guess not. I nervously put my hand on my neck and smile. "Yeah... besties." I guess I have to put my feelings away. I wish she could've felt the same way. "Umm anyways let's go to the restaurant, everyone must be worried sick about us."

After we ate I dropped Dixie off at her apartment. I was about to say good night but then she said. "Do you think you can stay the night Noah? I don't want to be alone." She said with puppy eyes. "Ughh how could I resist those puppy eyes?! Fineeee." I said "yay!!" She drags me into her apartment and leads me to her room. "Okay I'm going to go change in the bathroom. Also I have a pair of your sweats that you left a while ago." She said walking into the bathroom. "K thanks" I said grabbing them. I changed out of my dress pants and change into the comfortable joggers. As I was taking off my shirt, Dixie happened to walk in the room. I turn around to see Dixie staring at me. She looked like she was frozen, staring at my abs. "Dix, hellooo" I said waving at her face. "O-oh w-what?!" She said looking confused. "Come on you look tired let's get you into bed." I carried her into her bed and tucked her in. "Goodnight dix." I said as I was walking out the door. "Wait! Where are you going?" She said confused. "I'm going to sleep on the couch?" I said. "No come stay with me pls." She said pouting. I went back over to her bed and got under the covers. Dixie came over to me and laid her head on my chest.

Dixie POV:
I felt so safe in Noah's arms. I knew he would do anything for me and that made me feel special. He wrapped his arm around my waist and that gave me butterflies. I fell asleep so quickly that night, knowing I was safe.