It was

"Finally I can get revenge on you and Noah."

*TW: sexual assault*

Griffin took Dixie out of Taylers hands. He closed the door and locked it. Dixie was half awake, too weak to stop them from stopping. They touch her in places she didn't want to be touched, she wanted to scream for help, but she couldn't.

Her mind kept wandering to the time at the hotel with the man at the front desk. She felt her body tense up as she watched fuzzily as Griffin and Tayler both stripped her of her clothes. She just wanted Noah. She couldn't scream or pull away, she was stuck.

Slowly drifting off she was awaken by the touch of Griffin and Tayler's rough hands touching her bare body. "W-what are y-you d-doing? D-dont t-touch m-me!" I finally was able to say. Griffin shushed. "Shhhh it's okay, your safe." He kissed me and I couldn't pull away. I didn't kiss back but I was stuck as he forcefully put his tongue in my mouth.

Noah POV:

I looked over at the bar to see Dixie not there. She was probably with her friends. I didn't think much of it until it was about 30 minutes later. "I'll be right back guys." I step away from the game and start asking everyone if they saw Dixie. Lastly I ask the guys at the bar. "Excuse me? Have you seen a tall young lady, black hair and goes by the name Dixie?" He looks as if he was trying to find it in his memory.

"I saw a lady with that description go upstairs with a tall young man." My eyes go wide as I run upstairs. Did she get that drunk to cheat on me. I go up to the first door and hear noises. I go to open it to see it was locked.

"Who the hell is in there?! Dixie?!" At this point the anger and rage was getting to me. Was she cheating on me? I didn't want to believe it.

"Oh shit, it's Noah." Tayler whispered to Griffin. They quickly got dressed and panicked. Dixie just laying there relieved they stopped. At this point, she was even croggier than before and she was shaking. She had felt everything, seen a bit of everything, traumatizing her more than the first.

She wanted to scream out for help, kick them away, but every time she tried to move a muscle, she couldn't. It was like it was forcing her back.

Out of anger, I kicked the door down to see Tayler and Griffin, hurrying to zip up their pants and Dixie, almost unconscious on the bed, naked and shaking.

"You fuckers!" I balled my hands into fists. "Come on big guys, let's see what you got." Griffin swang at me but i dodge it and punched him in the stomach. He fl to the floor holding his stomach.

"Tayler, what about you?" Tayler hair shook his head, grabbed Griffin and ran out of the room. "IM NOT DONE WITH YOU TOO! I WILL FIND YOU."

I run to Dixie, who is laying down. The drugs started to finally where off and she came to her senses. I tried to touch her but she quickly moved my hand away.

"Get away from me!" I'm guessing her vision was still foggy so she thought I was someone else. "Baby! It's me Noah, it's just me." I slowly touch her again and she tense body relaxes.

"N-Noah." She hugged me with her bare body. Letting her fall into my arms crying. "Shhh I'm here now, I shouldn't have left you!" I rubbed her back and she flinched at little.

"Hey, it's ok. I'm not going to hurt you okay?" She looks up at me. "I-I know. T-this is the second time, I-I don't know what happened but I felt them touching me."

She cried in my arms. After a little while I get her dressed and picked her up. I didn't say anything to anyone I just walked out of the house, Dixie in my arms.

I wouldn't leave Dixie alone. Not after it happened a second time. I didn't want to risk her getting hurt again. Nothing would happen to my girl.

Once we got to her apartment I carried her into her room and helped her get changed. Once we both got settled into bed, she crawled to lay right next to me. I kiss her head. "I'm sorry baby. I won't let anything happen to you anymore, I will be by your side no matter what." She hugged me tighter. "I love you." I huh her back. "I love you more, now try to get some sleep okay?" She nodded as we both drifted off to sleep.

Dixie POV:

"Come on dix, just once!" Griffin pushed. All he wanted to do was have sex. I never let him but he always pushed and asked but I would always shoot him down. "Babe, why won't you have sex with me!" I scoffed. "Griffin it not ready, please respect that. And out relationship doesn't revolve around sex. Why do you ask me like every single day! I'm tired of it." He got angry and grabbed my wrists really tight. "You don't mean that!" My eyes went wide. "Griffin let me go!" I tried to push away but his grip go tighter." I started to cry. "Pls griffin no." Once he saw my tears he stopped. He would pretend it was mental illness doing that him and I would always forgive him. I realized now that I should have done that. "I'm sorry babe. It's my mental illness getting me you know I would never hurt you. I love you. " He hugged me but I was so scared I tensed up. " "Its ok. I forgive you. But you should really get medicine for you illness. He nodded in agreement and I went back to what I was doing.

I woke up. That memory was so old but it came back as a flashback from my dream. I connected the dots. It reminded me off the nightmare I had of Noah. What Griffin did to me traumatized me and I just noticed. I was scared even after a year of me and Noah dating, he would do the same thing. Even though I knew Noah wouldn't, it was still an reoccurrence in my mind.

It was t Noah who scared me, it was Griffin.

A/N: hey guys! I hope you are doing well :) and also I'm sorry if this was a rough chapter, you can always skip it if not comfortable :)