5

I woke up to a loud bang at the door.

'Mum! Can you get it' I called downstairs.
'It's 11 o'clock Bella, get up and answer it yourself' she responded.

I looked like utter shit. No joke. My hair was frizzy, I had drool coming out of my mouth and I'm pretty sure I forgot to take my makeup off last night because I had black eyeliner smudged down my face. What a look. I quickly wiped away the drool and went downstairs.

As I walked to the front door, my mum just looked at me and laughed. Why couldn't she just answer the door? Stood outside my front door was the person I was least expecting to see. Chris.

'Are you okay?' I asked reluctantly.

'Can you come over for a bit, mum is out and I want to talk to you' he said.

So I went to Chris's house and we sat down to talk. We were sat in an awkward silence for a while but then he apologised for the way he acted the other day.

'I'm sorry Bella' he sympathised. 'I was a dick and I shouldn't of spoken to you how I did. I get that you are just following through with what your parents want and I respect that. I am so sorry for shouting at you and blaming you. Can you forgive me?'

I didn't know what to say. I wanted to forgive him but he really hurt me. Yet again, tears started streaming down my face.

Chris held my cheek with his soft hand and wiped away my tears. He started kissing my neck and worked his way up to my lips.

'Chris, what are you doing?'

'I'm showing you how sorry I am Bella, I love you and I want you to know how much I care about you'

'By sleeping with me?'

'Well no, unless you want to'

Truth be told, I did want to, we hadn't took that step in our relationship yet but it's something I'd wanted to do for a while.

'Chris, will it mean anything to you if we do this?'
'Of course it will babe, I love you and I wouldn't want to be with anyone else but you at this moment.'
'Ok' I said simply.

Chris starting softly kissing my sweet, tender lips. His warm hands began tracing up my thighs, making me let out a small moan. It felt so good. His fingers tickled me, but in a pleasurable way. All of a sudden he pulled me on top of him so that I was straddling him and I started gently grinding against his crotch. Chris picked me up, carried me to his bedroom and threw me on his bed. I pulled his top off and underneath was a set of perfect abs. He was so hot.

He started kissing and grabbing my breasts and worked his way down my body. He placed his head between my thighs and started giving me gentle kisses working his way back up to my breasts.

He started to suck leaving hickeys all over my chest when he pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

The next thing I knew, he was undressing me while I was on top of him.

'Chris' I whispered, 'where are the condoms'

He reached over to his bedside table and grabbed one out. Once it was on he placed his hands on my hips whilst thrusting himself into me.

'Oh my god' I cried out in bliss, I had never felt anything like this yet it felt so natural.

As he kept pounding inside me, he flipped me onto my back to look into my eyes while giving me the greatest satisfaction I'd ever had.

***

'Wow' I said very much out of breath.

That's not how I imagined my first time- let's be honest, most girls dream of having their first time in a candle lit hotel room. But my first time couldn't have been better; there weren't any candles and we weren't in a hotel room, but it was with Chris and that made it special.

'That was amazing' he gasped.
'I know' I replied.
'Are you sure that was your first time?' He joked

About ten minutes after we finished, Chris got a text from Michell: hey darling, I'll be home in 5. Just walking back from shop.

Shit! 5 minutes?! I was still naked in Chris's bed and I had 5 minutes to put my clothes on and leave. That just wasn't very possible. Chris literally pushed me off the bed and threw my clothes at me.

'Hurry up babe! Mum will go ballistic if she comes home and you're here. You know she doesn't like you being here when I'm home alone.'

I was just about finished getting dressed when the front door slammed open. All I thought was how am I supposed to get out now?

'Get in the wardrobe' Chris whispered.
'What?' I asked.
'Just get in the wardrobe' he repeated

Chris's wardrobe absolutely stunk of washing powder. I swear Michelle uses a whole box of powder each time she does the washing. It was dark and all I could hear was muttering and laughing coming from downstairs. What were they talking about that was more important than Chris sneaking me out?

Eventually Chris came back and what he said actually made my mouth drop.

'You're gonna have to climb out the window'

What?! Was i hearing him right? I'm 5'3 and he expects me to climb out the window of a two story house. Not gonna happen.

'No!' I said. 'I'll fall'
'You have to, unless you want my mum and her friends to see you walk out. They're all downstairs'

I guess I had to in the end. It's better than Michelle catching me. So there I was- legs hanging out the window, hands grabbing on to the window ledge trying not to fall to my death. Okay that was probably an over exaggeration but I was scared. And I was right to be.

Immediately, I slipped and that was as much as I can remember.

I woke up a few hours later in the hospital.