12

As we walked into my house, I could feel the tension building as I felt heat rising up my back as if there were a fire right behind me.

I couldn't make eye contact as she would see how flustered I was.

On one hand I wanted to rip her clothes off but on the other hand I wanted to take things slow so we don't ruin things.

As it had been a while since someone last spoke I finally got the courage to break the silence as I spoke.

'Would you like to move this upstairs?'

As Hazel searched my eyes for any uncertainty, which she found none of, she began to nod eagerly and agreed.

As she followed up behind me, you could see the tension aggressively building as if it were fog on a dark night.

'If you want you can stay the night' I said with a smirk on my face, 'you can borrow some of my clothes'.

Yet again, Hazel searched my eyes for any uncertainty. But there was none.

This is what I wanted.

'Yeah I would love that' she said.

Hazel's POV

I'm not sure that she realised, but I saw how flustered Bella was when asking me to come inside.

And again when she invited me upstairs.

She was in thought but then finally gained the courage to ask me if I'd like to borrow some clothes.

I agreed and she handed me an oversized Taylor swift T-shirt and a pair of shorts.

I went into the bathroom and got changed.

As I put the t shirt on, I could smell the perfume that she had worn in the past- similar to the one she was wearing tonight.

It smelt so good.

I walked back into the bedroom and there Bella was standing in a pair of joggers and a bralette.

Bella seemed extremely flustered when I walked into her room wearing her clothes.

She seemed very nervous this evening and I'm not sure why.

I just wanted to make sure she felt as comfortable as possible as I know that this is a new thing for her (at least I think it is).

She climbed into the bed and lifted up the duvet gesturing me to join her.

Her bed was quite comfy in all honesty.

'Do you want to watch a movie?' She asked me politely.

'Yeah, why don't we watch insidious' I replied.

So that's what she put on.

We started the film sat on separate sides of the bed but by half way through, her head was cuddled into the side of my chest and I had my arm around her.

The feeling was so comforting.

Bella's POV

As Hazel's hand wrapped around my waist, I got flashbacks to that night that her an Isla came over.

I just felt so safe and I knew that I could be myself around her.

I continued to snuggle into her whilst we finished the film. I love horrors but they scare the shit out of me.

When I looked up, I noticed that Hazel had drifted of to sleep. She looked so peaceful.

Her hair was tied into a messy bun and she was wearing my clothes.

As I went to turn away, her arm pulled me in closer as if it were a reflex.

She slowly opened her eyes.

'Are you okay Bella?' She asked with a quiet voice.

'Yeah, I'm sorry' I replied, 'I didn't want to disturb you'.

'You didn't. Don't worry'

She placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

I looked up at her and decided to go for it.

I kissed her soft lips before we both went to sleep.

***

I woke up and when I checked the clock it was half past 9.

It took me a minute to realise but Hazel was spooning me and had one hand rested on my breast.

I turned around to look at her and she looked beautiful. I moved a strand of her out of her face which must have disturbed her as she slowly started opening her eyes.

'It's rude to stare you know' she said with a raspy voice.

'I'm sorry' I replied.

Instead of saying anything back to be she grabbed me and pulled me in close for a kiss.

'Your cute when you're flustered' she joked.

'Oh shut up!' I replied with a huge smile on my face.

Then I kissed her back.