9

'Bella, we're going to a club tonight' shouted Hazel whilst running down the stairs.

'What club?' I replied hesitantly.

'There's a new one in town that just opened so I thought we could go check it out'

A club.

The last night out I went on I got blackout drunk and completely made a fool of myself.

But this time I'll be with Hazel so I'm sure it will go okay.

'Hazel, what am I meant to wear?' I asked nervously.

'A short dress would be nice, it would really enhance your curves. I've got one you can borrow if you like'

'I'm going out with my mum tonight' Isla shouted from the kitchen. 'So I won't be able to come but you two have fun!'

Before Isla left, she came to have a chat with me.

'Bella, serious question. Is there something going on with you and Hazel? I noticed how she was hugging you last night and it just made me think'

'No there isn't, I'm with Chris and I love him. Hazel is just a really good friend'

'Your sure it's just a friendship?'

'Yes of course, I wouldn't do that to Chris'

Why did Isla think there was something between me and Hazel. Is that what it seemed like?

God I hate overthinking.

Hazel and I started getting ready for the club. She let me borrow a red ruched body-con dress which had diamanté straps. I had a pair of red heels to wear with the dress. I did a smoky eyeshadow look with red lipstick and put my curled my hair into a half up half down style.

'Wow!' Exclaimed Hazel, 'you look amazing'.

'Thank you so do you, and thanks for the dress! I love it'

Hazel was wearing a navy blue lace bodysuit with a short black skirt and she looked stunning.

Before leaving, we had a few shots of vodka and a sex on the beach each. Sex on the beach has got to be one of my favourite cocktails.

My mum gave us a lift into town where we went to Wetherspoons for a few pre drinks. It was only 8.30 so we figured the club would be dead. It's amazing in spoons as the drinks are so cheap so you can drink loads and not have spent all your money.

***

When we got to the club, there were so many people who all looked fabulous. The club seemed quite expensive so I'm glad we went for pre drinks at a cheaper place.

The music was pretty good, there were a lot of older songs playing which was nice seeing as most places play the recent songs.

Hazel managed to get me out on the dance floor which was a shock seeing as I'm not usually a dancing kind of person.

That's one thing I like about Hazel, she gets me out of my comfort zone but in a good way.

'This is so fun!' Hazel shouted at me.

'I can barely hear you' I screamed back whilst laughing.

We were having such a great time but that's when I saw him.

Chris was over at the bar with a blonde girl. But he seemed extremely close with her.

He was clearly flirting with her and then she leaned in for a kiss.

He didn't stop her.

Next thing I know I'm watching my boyfriend making out with some random girl in a bar. How the fuck could he do this to me. All that bullshit about him loving me and then I see that.

I didn't know what to do so I just ran.

I was in the alleyway behind the club with tears streaming down my face and Hazel ran out after me.

'Bella what happened?' she exclaimed.

'It's Chris.. He's in there.. Kissing another girl' I cried.

'Oh my god Bella I'm so sorry you deserve so much more than him'

I don't know if it's just because I was so upset or if it's because of the feelings that I was having but in that moment I leant forward and pressed my lips against Hazel's.

She didn't even push me away.

Her lips were so smooth, they tasted of cherry from the lipstick she was wearing.

One hand wrapped around my body as my heartbeat started to rise whilst the other one was tracing through my hair.

But then I froze- why had I just kissed her.

All I could do was run. Again.

I rang my mum to come and get me and within an hour I was in bed asleep.

What a shit way to end such a great evening.

***

The next day I could here brief talking from downstairs and when I went to see what was going on, Chris was at the door talking to my mum.

'Hey Bella, do you want to come over for a bit?' He asked.

'Chris I don't even want to look at you!' I screamed at him and that was my mums cue to leave. 'How the fuck could you do that to me?'

'Do what?'

'I saw you in the club last night kissing that girl, why are you acting oblivious! You weren't even subtle about it'

'Bella, let me explain'

'I don't want to talk to you Chris, we're over just leave' I slammed the door and went back to bed.