14

'So before he rudely interrupted...' Hazel laughed, 'what were we gonna do'.

'I think we were about to watch a movie' I replied.

So we got back into bed.

Hazels arm was wrapped around my waist whilst I was led on her chest.

I felt so at home when I was with Hazel. I know that's cringy but it's true. It's as if I could just forget about all of my problems and focus solely on her.

She kept leaving sweet, gentle kisses on my forehead. It made me feel so content.

After a while of lying there cuddling, I realised that, yet again, Hazel had fallen asleep. It was so cute when she did that.

I decided to put on friends while she slept but then her phone kept on buzzing. It would not stop.

I woke her up gently.

'Hazel, your phone keeps going off' I whispered in her ear.

I wish I hadn't told her though.

After looking at her phone, she got up abruptly.

'Shit Bella I'm sorry I have to go' she panicked.

'Oh no worries, is everything okay?' I asked.

'Not really I'll talk to you about it another day, thank you for inviting me over'

And that was it. She ran out of the house and I didn't hear from her the rest of the day.

I sent her a few texts asking if things were okay but I hadn't heard from her.

Hazel's POV

I felt terrible for leaving Bella's house so fast but after seeing the texts I had been sent, I knew I had to leave.

My Ex had sent me dozens of messages telling me we need to talk and that it was urgent.

We had a rather toxic relationship as she was always ending things with me saying I wasn't good enough for her but I was always naive enough to go back to her.

We've been broken up for over a year now but once in a while she will harass me with texts and I've learnt not to ignore her as she will just turn up to my house uninvited.

She said she wanted to meet me in the park down by the river.

When I got there she was already waiting for me and so I went and sat with her.

'What do you want' I asked rudely.

'I want you back Hazel' she said to me.

'Well I'm sorry but that isn't going to happen'

'Why not?' She asked with a shocked tone.

'My world doesn't revolve around you. I'm with someone else now'

'Since when did you have a new partner!' She asked

'I am talking to this girl I met a few months ago and I'm not gonna fuck it up this time. When will you understand that I'm not gonna keep coming back to you'

At this point I was so pissed off.

I had left Bella's house so rudely just for her to pull the same shit he always does.

I got up and went to leave but she started following me.

'Lauren leave me alone!' I yelled at him.

She finally got the message and walked away.

I realised that Bella had left me quite a few messages asking if I was okay so I gave her a call and whilst crying explained to her what happened.

She was so understanding about it and was just trying to help me feel better.

This girl meant so much to me.

I knew I could talk to her about anything without any judgment and it made me feel so confident around her.