15

Bella's POV

Hazel hadn't messaged me for a few days since our call after she saw her ex. Honestly I was a bit worried about her after hearing her sound so upset and panicked.

I'd never seen her so upset and it made me feel some sort of sadness seeing her like that.

I didn't want to send her too many messages though as I didn't want to seem pushy.

That's one thing I worried about in any kind of relationship as I didn't want to suffocate them to the point they want to leave.

My main issue is that I care too much. Not that that's a bad thing but some people get annoyed by it.

After a while of being awake my mum came up to my room.

'Hey Bella, how are you doing?' She asked.

I hadn't really seen my mum in a while because she's been working a lot and I've been out quite a bit.

'I'm okay, how have you been' I responded.

'Good thank you, I noticed you and Hazel have been hanging out a lot recently. What's that all about?'

'Honestly I'm not really sure. Things are complicated at the minute'

'Oh I'm sorry to hear that' she said kindheartedly.

'It's alright, shits bound to happen'

After that my mum gave a sincere smile and then left my room.

Most of my day was spent in bed.

At one point Isla FaceTimed me and I told her about everything that had happened from our date to her ignoring me.

It was nice to catch up with Isla, she always had the best advice. She said I should just talk to Hazel and talk about it with her.

I was just too anxious to do that.

I didn't want to fuck things up.

I'd never felt like this about anyone before and I wasn't ready to ruin everything by being to pushy.

***

The next day Chris messaged me asking to meet him at costa as he wanted to clear the air.

In the end he is my neighbour and I didn't want things to be awkward between us forever so I agreed.

When we arrived at costa we found a table and ordered our drinks. I got a hazelnut hot chocolate as that was probably the best drink they did.

I would pick a hot chocolate over a coffee any day.

We talked for a while.

I explained how me and Hazel were in some kind of a relationship. She may not be my girlfriend yet but there is definitely something between us.

He was actually pretty okay with it. I think he was more confused as I had never mentioned being bisexual before but then again, I didn't really know myself that I was into girls.

After him letting me know he was okay with me being with Hazel he placed a hand on my thigh.

Don't get me wrong it was a bit weird but I think he did it to comfort me.

Then the last 2 people I expected to see walked in.

Hazel and some girl.

I might seem like a bit of a hypocrite as I was sat here with Chris but after everything she told me about her ex and then ignoring me for 2 days, it seemed wrong.

Why would she be with some random girl unreleased it was her ex.

As soon as she walked in we made direct eye contact.

But then she noticed Chris and stormed out.

The girl then chased after her calling her name.

Who was this girl she was with?

'Chris I need to leave' I said whilst grabbing my things.

By the time I got outside, Hazel was no where to be seen.

I tried ringing her but she didn't answer me.

So I sent her a text.

Hazel please call me and let me explain. There is nothing going on with me and Chris, I just wanted to clear the air with him considering he is my neighbour. I care about you so much.

I just hope that she will reply.